sale

1. FS: Lots of blades. Mizutani ZLC, Boll ALC, Cybershape etc

Hey guys I have alot of equipment which I am looking to sell. Cybershape ST + 2 Mantra PRO H: 2 months old rubbers so its in good condition: Looking for $200, 100 for blade separately. Boll ALC ST + 2 Dignics 05: 4 months old rubbers, since its dignics no change in play. Looking for $200, 100...
  2. Dignics 09C for sale

Dignics for sale. Only used for 3 hours pretty much brand new in terms of performance. Slight tears on the edges. £45+postage and packaging shipping from the U.K. please DM ,if interested.
  3. Anyone who has a new Joo Saehyuk blade with straight handle for sale?

Hi, I am looking for a new Joo Saehuyk blade with a straight handle, but it seems like it is out of production. Is there any chance that some of you guys have a blade that you are willing to sell?
  4. Blades with rubbers for sale

I've two blades with rubbers and a cover for sale. Asking price is excluding the shipment cost. Bat 1: Blade: Stiga Allround Classic WRB (Bought ~ 1.5 years back) FH: DHS Hurricane 3 2.1 mm Thickness, Chinese 39 hardness (Used for ~ 4 months, still tacky and very grippy) BH: Andro Rasanter...
  5. For Sale Tibhar Robo Pro Plus

For sale in excellent condition Tibhar Robo Pro Plus. Compatible with 40+ balls, with the appropriate kit that has been installed. Located in Greece, shipped everywhere in EU. Buyer incurs shipping cost. 500€
  6. FS: Some used rubbers.

Greetings. I've got some used rubbers for sale. Here's a link for the photos as I can't take them from the website (I've uploaded them there and removed them out of my PC). You can see the condition on the pics, mostly average. What I have: • Donic Acuda S1 (black, average condition, still have...
  7. Garaydia ZLC for sale - Free Tenergy 05 (used)

Hello guys and gals! I’m parting ways with my back up blade which doesn’t see the light of day anymore. The discontinued Garaydia series is probably the most premium I’ve used from any manufacturer. I’m also giving away both sheets of Tenergy 05 with it! They’ve probably had about 3 months...
  8. For sale W968 official national & HL5 provincial

I am selling my two DHS blades here. Unfortunately both are a little too light for me. But both have a great feeling! If you want more fotos just write me. Then I can also remove the rubbers from the W968. I still have it in my pocket as a replacement blade. Price: W968 - 425€ HL5 - 225€
  9. FS For Sale Butterfly INNERFORCE LAYER ALC Flared Handle

Butterfly Innerforce Layer AlC Flared Handle - Sold The Arylate-Carbon fibers are located closer to the core, which lends the blade a softer touch and a stunning feel for the ball. Arylate-Carbon fibers dampen vibrations and allow for dynamic play and precise placement. A soft touch, large...
  10. Nittaku Acoustic FL for sale

Nittaku Acoustic FL like brand new in its original box! It is been glued only once and used in 4-5 training sessions. 100€
  11. For sale: Stiga Clipper CC

Hi! I am checking if there is any interest in buying my Stiga Clipper CC with straight handle. I have only tried and played with it twice and it did not suit me at all. The price I was thinking is 65 euro. Are you interested please let me know here on the forum or send me PM.
  12. Up for Sale : Zhang Jike ALC

Hi All, I have Zhang Jike ALC up for sale. It is in good condition and very sparingly used. Cost : 90 pounds + Plus shipping.
  13. Hallmark Table Tennis For Sale

Hi All, Steve and Anne Hall are looking to retire, anybody like to buy Hallmark Table Tennis Ltd? Contact us via the web site if interested. Thanks Steve Hall
  14. BIG SALE Butterfly equipment

BIG SALE new Butterfly equipment Hello people , I have some Butterfly products for sale with big discounts , for example Mizutani super zlc 290 € Zhang jike super zlc 305 € Freitas alc 140€ Boll alc 135 € Lezoline rifones 95 € Amultart 170 € And some others Also japan or cs handle (...
  15. For Sale:- Tiago Apolonia ZLC.

Hi, I am planning to sell my brand new Tiago Apolonia ZLC with tenergy 05 and tenergy 80fx rubbers. It has just been used for 5-6 hours. The whole setup is in brand new condition. The price of this brand new setup in the market is around 437 usd ( 277 for the blade and 80 each for tenergies )...
  16. For sale: Top equipment

Hi everyone, I am selling some of my blades as follows: 1.Butterfly Viscaria old black tag ST (91 g) in great condition - 680 pounds Paypal pay for friends, pay for good needs to add 5% on top of the price. Postage is not included. Any questions, please let me know.
  17. Hans Alser Stiga Offensive Wood for sale E46

Hi, Looking for offers for me late 70s Hans Alser Stiga Offensive Wood E46. It is in really good condition - I recently found it again - mark v rubbers on it which need to be removed as they have perished - I think I originally bought it with these rubbers on it. Thank you..
  18. TT Blades for sale - Bargains !!!

Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon for sale HI All I’m having clear out hence I have number of blades for sale Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon ST Handle used once, come with original box - £40 DHS Fan Bo carbon Blade , flared slight sweat mark on the handle come with original box - £30.00 Komann...
  19. Ipong sale -black friday

for someone who was maybe thinking of buying, it looks like a huge sale :D
  20. Does it cost anything to post a sale on ebay?

I have never sold on ebay and want to know if it costs anything to post a sale on ebay or if they charge once you've sold the item.