wear

1. Hi there can you tell me where i can buy Germany national team wear?

Hi there i'm interesting to buy National Dress witch one wear Timo Boll at Euro 2018...
  2. Quick Booster Question: Does the effect wear away after peeling off?

So I just did this: I peeled off my rubber from the blade ONE day after boosting, and I was wondering if that makes the boosting effect go away? I did this because I usually boost with TWO layers, but this time I only boosted with ONE layer, so I decided to peel it off, and boost with ANOTHER...
  3. Question: Is it legal to wear this tshirt?

Hi everyone me and my team are ordering some new t shirts for the new season. Can we have these white stripes on our tshirt? Or is the white to much and make the tshirt illegal?
  4. Wear on MX-P

Hi all, Can you guys take a look at these pictures and explain what is going on? Both rubbers are fairly new (been used for about a month) and I clean them using a water dampened sponge after every time I play. I have tried using olive oil as well as a little soap to try to fix it but it seems...
  5. Shoes to wear in concrete playing area

i was thinking of purchasing my first shoes specifically for table tennis but i dont know which one to chose, i love the design of the mizuno wave drive series but i dont know if they will hold up to a slightly rough concrete playing area. any suggestions?
  6. Jun Mizutani doesnt wear underwear when playing table tennis!

According to this video, Jun Mizutani admits he doesnt wear underwear when playing table tennis. Bonus: Koki Niwa's chikita Due to my bad japanese, I cant translate much :P