las

1. WHO WILL WIN - Dan vs Chen Weixing | Las Vegas 2018

Hey guys, During my time at the World Veteran Championships I managed to challenge Chen Weixing to a 1 set showdown. Chen is a real character and it was an amazing experience to take him on. Simply leave a post here on TTD or over at youtube on what you think the score was in a 1 set match...
  2. World Veteran Championships 2018 | Las vegas | VLOG #21

Hey guys, Here's my latest vlog at the recent World Veteran Championships. Sorry for the delay in uploading, this one took a lot of editing :) Hope you enjoy the final version, the event was absolutely amazing, a superb job by USA TT and TTD user Matt Hetherington! What a guy!
  3. Who will win - Dan vs Jorg Rosskopf | Las Vegas 2018

Hey guys, I'm here at the World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas and challenged Jorg Rosskopf to a 1 set showdown! Simply leave a post here or over at youtube on what you think the score was in a 1 set match between me and Jorg for your chance to win a JOOLA Rossi Carbon blade signed by the...
  4. Las Palmas Gran Canaria

My children practice table tennis in Iceland but the family will be Las Palmas - Gran Canaria this September and October. They are among the best in Iceland, age 12-15. Are there any clubs or facilities for them to practice in that area?