watch

1. I prefer to watch ML & FZD for the 1000th time than any other TT players

The sheer strength and raw energy put into every ball and where you can almost feel the rubber impacting the ball, it's a pure power coming from these tacky hard rubbers that imo is a lot more interesting than to watch players using springy rubbers which makes the game feel superficial and...
  2. Greatest tt match you will ever watch

Please watch this match: Just plain amazing... https://bit.ly/2K5tNbk I shortened the link coz the yt link does not look as good.
  3. What are some great matches to watch?

Hey guys Can you recommend some great, exciting matches to watch? Please recommend some womens matches as well! Here are some of my recommendations:
  4. Using smart watch as a coaching aid

I was wondering if there were any strategies or tips for using a smart watch as a coaching tool. As it is wearable during play, and offers lots of possibilities, I was curious if anyone has developed tips for use. Things I have thought of are: List of strategies and tactics that can be...
  5. Great angle to watch a pros' game

May be isn't the best angle to watch a whole match, but I think that with the view of a couple of minutes from this angle you can feel the intensity of a pros' game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0T41qtGoHM
  6. Which are the best pro players to watch?

Which players do you like to watch live or on tv? I like matches with players like Timo Boll for his allround skill, Koki Niwa for weird unexpected shots and modern defenders like Ruwen Filus for their ability to change defence into attack. On the ladies side there is no doubt that Bernadette...
  7. Where can I watch T2 live?

Where can I watch T2 Diamond live?
  8. Zhang Jike's watch collection is insane!

Hey guys, Recently Zhang Jike attended some events and what stood out in particular were the watches he was wearing. Check them out below! Combined all of the watches cost well over £300,000! Who said you couldn't earn money from playing Table Tennis?! :)
  9. The most enjoyable racket sport to watch

Yesterday Youtube recommended me watching badminton World Championship Finals. I like badminton and I think I am OK at it at an amateur recreational level (never had formal training, didn't compete and don't belong to any club). So I watched the finals and was amazed how much I liked it. I...
  10. Recommended matches to watch from 2017?

Hi, Just looking for the most memorable table tennis matches you have seen so far i 2017. Does not matter if it is because of some spectaluar shots, high quality, some extra interesting points or even a controversy ;) Both men's and women's matches, and doubles of course. Actually I often...
  11. Watching pros makes you better, and we should watch women players

This thread is my homage to Zhang Yining, one of my favorite players of all time (and I was reminded of it by a thread at MyTT where people are discussing who they thing the GOAT is among women players). In a discussion like that it is hard to argue against Deng Yaping but my favorite is Zhang...
  12. Where can I can I watch WTTC in U.S?

On Ittv, it says I can't watch due to existing tv rights for my country.
  13. Watch on video 12th national title for Gavin Rumgay!

Gavin Rumgay won the Scottish National Championships for a 12th time. Video here: https://gavinrumgay.com/gr-news/181-scotland-national-final-2017-video
  14. Watch Rio Videos in Belgium?

Can I watch rio table tennis videos (singles and teams) here in Belgium? Legally or illegally?
  15. How can I watch the Olympic table tennis from the UK?

Are there any live streaming sites I can visit from here in the UK? Looks like the BBC iPlayer is updating with results but I want to actually watch the matches! One of the BBC channels says its showing table tennis (it should be on my TV right now as I type this) but for some reason its...
  16. Where Can You Watch the Table Tennis Rio Olympics 2016 Live?

Hi, where can you watch the Rio 2016 Olympic table tennis events LIVE? On Olympic YouTube Channel? On ITTV? Thanks
  17. How LAOLA.tv destroyed watching table tennis videos

Ever since, youtube was a handy place to watch 5-10 minute highlighted videos for us with no time. I'm guessing most of us have no time. FFS who in the world has a time to watch all of the full matches on their fkking website not to mention the advertisements. All of the matches on their...
  18. where to watch the latest tournaments /world championships online

hi everybody,where can i watch the latest tournaments,world championships that are going on now?is there a championship going on now?thanks
  19. tv channel where to watch wttc !

guys , do you know any channel on any satellite where to watch the world table tennis championship ? i've been searching since the start of the competition and i found nothing !! :/ i don't know why tv channel aren't interested anymore in broadcasting table tennis :(