malaysia

1. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

T2 is back and this year it’s the bigger than ever. The world’s very best players will take to the stage this time round, its going to be explosive with new rules, formats and lots more! The top 16 men and women from the ITTF World Tour rankings have qualified for this event. There are 3 events...
  2. newby from malaysia

hi guys.. greetings from Malaysia.. am 33 yrs old this year and looking forward to make new friends here that can help me improve my game. currently JM szlc, Tenergy 05 hard and Dr nb Killer.
  3. Greetings from Malaysia!!!

hi there, been a lurker in TTD for quite some time, and decided to join the parade with the amazing guys here... I'm 33 next year and hv been a table tennis enthusiasts for i think around 6 or 7 years?? Staying in Johor, Malaysia. anybody from Malaysia raise ur hands please??:o:o Started...
  4. Hello from Malaysia(Perlis)

Hi guys. Nice meeting you all, I'm Siddique (you can call me Que or Amad) Currently lives and studying at Perlis and training my table tennis there. Every weekend I'll be training at Hatyai,Thailand with some top-notch player there. My setup is Bty Viscaria with DHS H2 on FH and WP1013...
  5. Commonwealth Championships - 2013

19th Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships 2013, 5th - 10th May, New Delhi, India The championships will see 15 (men) and 14 (women) teams participating in it. The championships will be played on 12 Stag tables with the synthetic flooring provided by them. Eight practice tables have also been...
  6. Visitors from Malaysia

Hi all, here are stats for how many unique visitors visit the site from each country per month (thank you for info obtained from TTD) Top 10 1. United States 12,468 2. United Kingdom 10,169 3. Germany 4,754 4. Singapore 4,278 5. Philippines 3,857 6. Australia 3,226 7. Malaysia 3,216 8...