sell

1. FS: Multiple Blades

Hello everyone, I am selling some equipment that I no longer use or have never used. If you are interested, you can always send me a message via chat. Then we can reach an agreement together. If you would like more pictures, you can always contact me via chat. Xiom Ice cream AZXi: Never used...
  2. New way for comapnies to sell paddle /Handle sold sepparetly

I think that selling the handle in separate parts is a very good idea I dont know how the tt companies didnt think of it, I have seen a lot people complaining about the handle but think the blade is good, IMO there should be people that makes personal handle (that fits you the best) in shape and...
  3. They don't sell Donic anymore?!!

TT11 is basically the biggest online TT shop that has pretty damn fast shipping and the biggest variety of product I have seen so far. Why don't they sell donic anymore?:(:mad: Let's hope that it's temporary.
  4. Why TableTennis11.com doesn't sell anything from Butterfly?

Does Anybody know why tabletennis11.com does not make business with butterfly ?
  5. Darker Speed 90 FL 9mm - Trade/Sell

Hi All! Well...this is my first post on here! I have been reading for a few years now as there's always a lot of quality discussion and interesting bits to pick up on here so I will try my best to contribute more myself in the future! I have in my stack of unused blades a Darker Speed 90 FL...
  6. Sell Viscaria old tag or trade new Viscaria I,J, K

Good morning I sell Viscaria old tag no seri 88,8g, good condition or I trade new Viscaria seri I, J, K 92g Please pm or email [email protected] Thank you so much Best regards
  7. Sell Butterfly Cresail - unplayed

Sell ??Butterfly Cresail unplayed with original packaging . It is in perfect condition and weighs 99 grams . Please serious offers by PM .
  8. Planning to Sell my Stiga Carbonado 190 (NEW)

Hi Guys, This is my first post at table tennis daily, so please forgive me if I posted in the wrong section :) I am looking to sell out my Stiga Carbonado 190. It has a Donic Baracuda (RED: NEW) pasted on one side, and nothing on the other. It's a completely new blade. I tried it once but...
  9. who wants to sell a Xiom Hayabusa ZXi?

I prefer FL hand, but no problem if it's ST Contact me ;)
  10. Feedback: Giangt buy/sell

Hi this is my feedback thread. I will encourage all people and to create a thread like this of their own, so other people that are buying or selling can leave their feedback, so other people can see the persons credibility. Please leave your feedback when you have been dealing with me. Thanks :)
  11. Sell 100% new & real: Provincial & National Neo & Non Neo H3 Blue Sponge Rubbers

Sell 100% new & real: Provincial & National Neo & Non Neo H3 Blue Sponge Rubbers PM me if interested !!;)
  12. Rubbers for sell or trade

A few rubbers for sale, but I'd PREFER a trade over a TENERGY 05/64 red New sheets, sealed: Bryce Speed Fx 2.1 red ($59) Bryce Speed Fx 1.9 black Bryce Speed Fx 1.9 red Grass D-Tecs - 0x red ($35) Tenergy 25 black 1.9 ($62) Hurricane 3 #21 sponge (very soft, like chinese 36°, cut and...
  13. Sell Stiga Ehrlich from 1970 Top

sell Stiga Ehrlich from 1970 Top , in super shape , the last 20 years not played 96 gramm , from germany , you where never find a better blade from Stiga Ehrlich on ebay or where ever :-) hier you can see it...