composition

1. Palio TCT or Yinhe T4s?

So both of them are supposed to be two of the stiffest blades out there, but their composition is still completely different. So which one have you used? What can you tell me about it? Or if both, what are the differences? Thanks.
  2. Nittaku Airplay Information Composition / Information / Experience / Alternatives.

Hi Guys and Gals,Can you give me any kind of Information about the Compositon of the aformentioned Blade? I play this blade for a long time, and i love the shape, the handle and the wings of it ( i think its called the JO Shape / Waldner Shape ) but after returning to TT after a 10 year Hiatus...
  3. All+/Off- blades with Hinoki top veneers and inner/outer composition layers

Hi Everyone, Looking for some blades with quality Hinoki outer veneers, with either inner or outer carbon or composition layers. Classed as Off- or All+ I believe Loki ‘God of War’ range (think it’s GOW2) has such a blade, looking for similar alternatives. any help appreciated;)
  4. BTY Timo Boll Control composition?

I want to know the BTY Timo Boll Control composition? TIA
  5. Composition of My Blade?

Hi everyone I got a handmade blade which is delivered to me as a promotion , it is said to be 5+2 Carbon Blade with Limba and Ayous structures. The thing is I couldnt understand which Carbon is used on this blade and I would like to know is the 2nd ply is also Ayous .
  6. What kind of composition would you recommend me?

Hey all, You might've seen my name come across this forum the last few weeks because im trying to get a blade to work for me. However, so far i just cant manage to get what i want. So instead of trying to get something to work i have, maybe you can recommend something completely fresh for me...
  7. Stiga metal wood composition

I have an old Stiga Metal Wood and I want to know the composition. TIA
  8. Boll Control + Boll Allround - composition?

anybody knows composition of Boll Allround and Boll Control?
  9. Don´t know if i already have the same composition.

Tonight I borrowed a Donic Waldner Senso Carbon wood, and glued Xiom Vega pro max on fh, and Yasaka Razka Po on bh. Only triede it for 10-15 minutes. Thougt it would feel better and faster than my usual Fextra 7. But i really couldent feel the carbon layers on it. Is it a bad choise to bye the...
  10. Innerforce composition

Hello, what is the composition of Innerforce Layer AL? I found that other Innerforce series are limba-limba-alc-ayous, but one resource says Layer AL is limba-AYOUS-AL-ayous. So is it really different with ayous second layer or is it the same as other innerforce so limba-limba? Thank you.
  11. Andro Treiber H composition

Hello, anyone knows exact composition of Andro Treiber H, please?
  12. Thoughts on Blade Weight and Composition (ALL-WOOD)

My good friend and fellow EJ is constantly looking for 90gm+ new OC blades only in that weight class. But when he comes across older/vintage OC blades (same model) he wants 88gm. His rationale is as wood ages it not only loses water content (which most of us already know) but there is also...
  13. Seeking blade with following composition ...

Hi, Do anyone know if there is any blade out there which have following composition ?! limba - limba - zlf - Kiri - zlf - limba - limba And do you have any thoughts about this composition ?! And specially that I want to use Kiri in the middle ?! What is the pros and cons between Kiri...
  14. Composition of Galaxy Yinhe 970xxA?

Is it limba outer or koto outer? Also, since this is made for the DPRK national team, I'm assuming build quality and QC is amazing right?
  15. Old Stiga Blade Composition (Stiga Ultra WRB)

A friend of mine has a pretty old blade (I'm guessing at least 10-15 years old). It's a Stiga Ultra WRB. He's looking for a replacement now as it's falling apart. Does anybody know the composition of this old blade so I can help him find a similar replacement? I've tried looking online but have...
  16. What’s the composition of these blades? (See pictures)

I just got two new blades and I can’t find anything on the composition of them: 1) Yasaka Sweden Extra 2) Yasaka Silver All Wood Attached are pictures of the plies. Both are 5-ply all wood blades. I read that Sweden Extra has anegre (anigre) as an outer ply, but nothing on the inner plies...
  17. Wood Composition of Yasaka Sweden Classic?

Hello TTDers, Does anyone know, or know of an updated database, where I can find the wood composition of the Yasaka Sweden Classic blade? I've searched and searched and have come up empty handed. Thanks in advance! Eric
  18. Anyone know (or can tell) the exact wood composition of the DHS301?

All I know for certain is that the outer ply is koto, but as for the inner ply and core I haven't a clue nor can I tell as I know nothing about wood
  19. Identify a blade composition

Can anyone help me identify the Plies of this blade, Yinhe mars 202... https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/s/item/32831989467.html Many thanks
  20. Banda JO Waldner 2005 blade composition

Banda JO Waldner 2005 blade composition? Hi, is anyone familiar with composition of this blade? Thanks in advance