shoe

1. Recommendations for durable insoles

I've got a new pair of Mizuno Crossmatch shoes (ty Bribar) on the way and am looking for some recs on durable aftermarket insoles. Previously I have used Sorbothane Double-Strike insoles, but every few months I've managed to wear holes all the way through the insoles. This causes some pretty...
  2. Shoe Recommendations

Does anybody have a recommendation for a sports or table tennis shoe which can be used to avoid a recurrance of sciatica?
  3. Stiga Liner Shoe

I was not able to post this in the equipment review section due to some error so I am posting it here instead. Stiga has released a very simple table tennis shoe and it is quite simple in design. The previous models like Instinct and Instinct 2 were very flashy and the designs were really...
  4. Shoe Hunting

Hey guys, last night when getting ready for our league match I noticed my Stiga Instinct shoes had some light shining in to the inside and noticed after 2 years it was starting to fall apart. So I'm in the market for some new shoes. Now I could go a buy another pair of instincts however I...
  5. Shoe insoles

Shoe insoles to prevent blistering Hi guys, Has anyone used/using particular brand/model sports shoe insoles to avoid blistering, especially to the toes, which can recommend? :confused: I know some brands make insoles specially designed for racket sports, but haven't tried any of them...
  6. Table Tennis Shoe Soles mad of?

What are table tennis shoe soles made of? I noticed the floors of one of my local clubs is pretty darn dusty, and with my table tennis shoes, after every other game I have to wipe the soles down with a wet towel because they'll be covered in dust. The soles are a different type of rubber than...
  7. Big shoe trouble in little China

What’s happening, I can’t find unknown brand table tennis shoes?! Every place has either gone bankrupt or has seized their production line. Now the cheapest shoes are like the shitty Joola and Waldner Flex. Come on China, get dem universal ping pong shoes rolling on ebay again and bring back...
  8. Mizuno shoe model identification

G'day all, Wondering if someone can help me identify the shoe Mr. Gauzy is wearing in this video: It can be seen more clearly 2:15 onwards. Thanks!:cool:
  9. Mizuno Wave Medal 4

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I rave about Mizuno table tennis trainers. There are few products that I'd class myself as an 'advocate' for, but Mizuno Wave Medal 4 trainers are one such product. After a previous bad experience, I've had to purchase my trainers on trips to Asia. This...
  10. Stiga Instinct Shoe!!!! NEW!

Got these awesome shoes finally after a few months of waiting! I swear I would have mistaken this for a pair of Mizuno shoes due to the design and quality. Size: 43 Weight: 265 grams per shoe (approx.) The Instinct Shoes are way different from their previous line of shoes. I suspect this...
  11. Shoe Suggestion

Hi! Do you guys recommend any light, grippy and cheap shoe that can be used in table tennis? Mizuno Wave Drive seems to have all qualities. Thanks in advance
  12. Incredible shoe drop shot!

Hey Decided to make an own short video of the epic shoe drop shot (the clip is in the TTD trick video also) by Alex and Riku, since many have found it really cool :D Check out the epic clip here!: Also, if you haven't yet seen the TTD trick video, watch it here...
  13. Best Butterfly Energy force shoe

Hi I was wondering what the best Butterfly energy force shoe was. Are there any significant differences between them? What does the "damping pulp" sole of the energy force 3 feel like?