ticket

1. Ticket for ITTF World Tour Korea Open?

Anyone here know where I can purchase ticket for ITTF World Tour Korea Open? Sent email to ITTF but they reply with a fake email of Korea Table Tennis Associate. Searched through Viagogo website but got no luck. My flight will be landed on Busan at 1 p.m so I'm rushing to the stadium. Hope...
  2. Ticket for Sweden Open in Nov

I found the tickets on ticketmaster.se but does any one know if there are VIP tickets for this event, or from previous experience for the Sweden event? I plan to go to watch on Sat and Sunday, by myself :-(
  3. Looking for one ticket for World Team Cup (only Sunday)

Fortunately, I will be in London next week and could buy tickets for the World Team Cup, except for Sunday, which are sold out online. Does anybody have one ticket to sell me for Sunday? Thanks!
  4. TICKET FOR SALE! To finals day to the German Open Nov 2017. Front row seat.

Hi guys I have a front row ticket to the finals day of the German Open this November which I brought but I cannot make it so I'm selling it. Date: Sunday 12 Nov 2017 What: ITTF German open Location: Magdeburg Price: £29 Seat: Block L front row - block L is right in front of the court which is...
  5. Liebherr Men's World Cup 2017 ticket, help please

Does anyone know what Liebherr Men's World Cup 2017 - Subscription ticket mean? there is not description on ticketmaster website. Can I use it for Fri/Sat/Sun and all the time slots? If I buy the day ticket, it splits into two time slots. So I assume the subscription one can be used throughout...
  6. Womens semi final

If anyone fancies going along next Tuesday at 4pm I have a spare ticket