april

1. High Performance TT Camp in April @ Lagos, Portugal

Last camp we were COMPLETELY FULL! For this one, we have over half the camp filled now! 3 months to go, book your place on our amazing camp NOW, before it’s too late! Contact [email protected] or [email protected] to book your place on this special (international camp).
  2. April World Rankings 2019

The April World Rankings have just been released by the ITTF! MENS 01) Fan Zhendong 02) Xu Xin 03) Lin Gaoyuan 04) Tomokazu Harimoto 05) Timo Boll 06) Lee Sangsu 07) Hugo Calderano 08) Koki Niwa 09) Liang Jingkun 10) Jang Woojin 11) Ma Long 12) Dimitrij Ovtcharov 13) Jun Mizutani 14) Wong...
  3. Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ALC Blade - April 2019

I've touched on this in a few other threads, but felt like it deserved it's own dedicated thread. Harimoto (love him or hate him), is likely to be a dominant force of table tennis over the next 20 years or so. Butterfly being Butterfly, are likely to tag along for the ride, and make the most...
  4. 2018 College Table Tennis national, April 20-22

2018 iSET College Table Tennis National Championships will take place in Round Rock sports center, April 20-22, 2018. Multiple Olympians will be making appearance, see Participating Players and Teams. Live streaming (starting April 20th) will be available here.
  5. The April 18 ITTF Rankings still seem a fraud to me. When will they be accurate?

The new rankings are out. Anyone agree that they are still way off? http://results.ittf.link/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=69&Itemid=206
  6. 2017 Asian Table Tennis Championships. 9-16 April, Wuxi, China.

2017 Asian Table Tennis Championships. Wuxi, China. Finally got to edit my videos from Asian Champs which was this year in Wuxi, China. China vs. DPR Korea.
  7. Princeton Pong April 2017 Open

FINAL SEMI QF:
  8. TTD Members at Maryland National Training Center April 2016 Tourney

Hey everyone, BricePhan visited me at the MDTTC April 2016 Tourney today... and the bearded friend of mine whom I hope will join TTD and teach us a thing or three competed in my U2000 division. We both won our groups, advanced, but unfortunately had to play each other in the first game of single...
  9. April World Rankings 2016

The ITTF has published the new world rankings! These were released on April, 2016. The event results included in this ranking are from the recent Paraguay, Italian & Egypt Junior & Cadet Open, Oceania Olympic Qualification Tournament, Oceania Championships, Qatar Open and Kuwait Open. Ma...
  10. April World Rankings 2015

The ITTF has published the new world rankings! These were released on April 2, 2015. All event results included in this ranking can be found here. The rise of Mima Ito! Mima Ito, new World #15 in April 2015 - Photo by: xinhua.net Mima Ito has had a great month, beating four players above...
  11. FS: JOOLA April Promotion

Hey guys, Just wanted to post promotions for some JOOLA equipment going on right now. You won't see cheaper prices for a while I'm sure. Free shipping to continental U.S. on any order of 2 or more products listed here. PM if you're interested. Paypal direct transfers preferred. Rhyzm Series...
  12. April World Rankings 2014

The ITTF has updated the rankings again! The new rankings were published on April 4, 2014. --- Dimitrij Ovtcharov joins top 4! --- Ovtcharov passes both Wang Hao and Zhang Jike. Jun Mizutani re-enters the top 10 by switching with Vladimir Samsonov and Seo Hyo Won passes Kasumi Ishikawa to...
  13. april world ranking

Ovtcharov is already 4th. http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf1.asp?category=wr Big jump by Steffan Mengel 49 102 MENGEL Steffen GER 2176
  14. April World Rankings 2013

--- Ma Long remains World no.1 --- Definitely first-place-worthy Ma Long stays at the top, as he hasn't lost a single set in the whole of the past month! Ma Long - Regards no.1 position - Photo by: ITTF March has been the month of the World Team Classic! Although the top 20 players...
  15. April World Rankings 2012

Today the ITTF released the latest World rankings! The rankings were published by the International Table Tennis Federation on Thursday 5h April 2012. Similar to the March 2012 ITTF World Rankings, Ma Long and Ding Ning remain number one in the World in their respective Men's and Women's...
  16. April World Rankings - Wang Hao regains world!

Good news for Wang Hao fans. The world rankings for April have just come out from the ITTF and here are the listings below. Mens Photo by: Roscher 1) Wang Hao 2) Timo Boll 3) Zhang Jike 4) Ma Lin 5) Ma Long 6) Xu Xin 7) Jun Mizutani 8) Vladimir Samsonov 9) Wang Liqin 10) Joo Se Hyuk Wang...