guo

1. Even Guo Yue Wants A Word with the CNT

In the morning hours of the 5th, after DN lost in the match against Soo Wai Yam Minnie the night before, Guo Yue posted her opinions on Weibo. (Why blame injury every time after a loss? Always say not prepared well? Is it because the team is too forgiving or pampering? Is it an excuse or a...
  2. Personal rubber Guo Yue NEO Hurricane 3 blue sponge 39/2.1

Personal rubber Guo Yue NEO Hurricane 3 blue sponge 39/2.1 140$
  3. Interview with Guo Yan

Matt Hetherington interviewed Guo Yan: This interview was nothing short of amazing, having the opportunity to talk to Guo Yan and learn about the Chinese National Team and really try and understand the way Chinese players feel as a part of the high pressure competition in the team. Hope you...
  4. Guo Yue Injured - China National Games 2013

Guo Yue Injured At The China National Games 2013 Guo Yue Injured herself today at the China National Games 2013. I am unsure of the injury, whether anyone knows, but Guo looks like she was in a lot of pain, something to do with her neck.. I hope you get well soon Guo from me and all the...
  5. Guo Yue Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 1)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with a TT professional! (Hours to make, seconds to comment) This is our first ever interview with a Chinese National Team member! The star we have is Stiga's Guo Yue, former world number 1 in Janurary 2008. Guo Yue is a world class table tennis player! Her...