liam

1. Liam Pitchford blade with Victas

Liam announced coming soon on his social media account
  2. Liam Pitchford signed a contract with Victas

On Victas's Instagram they announced that they signed a contract with Liam.
  3. Liam Pitchford on defeating Ma Long | TableTennisDaily Podcast #1

Heyyyy Everyone!! The TableTennisDaily Podcast is back and this time it's in a video format with TableTennisDaily's Dan and Paralympic Champion Will Bayley! This week on the podcast features special guest Liam Pitchford who talks about his win against Ma Long and his preparations for the...
  4. His Name is Liam Pitchford

Excerpt from the interview after Team World Cup 2018 by magazine Table Tennis World ML - Most impressive opponent? ...I have always felt that Pitchford of England has a unique game. I played him at the Rio Olympics. It was very tight in the last two games. I was behind and it was awkward...
  5. Liam Pitchford - speaks up about the important stuff

https://www.esquire.com/uk/life/fitness-wellbeing/a22559128/liam-pitchford-table-tennis-olympic-athlete-depression-mental-health/
  6. Liam's serve

I wish I could do or at very least, know how to do Liam's serve at 4:13 in the video in the link below... It would be greately appreciated if anyone could kindly give me some tips... Thanks in advance.
  7. Interview with Englands Liam Pitchford 2011 and 2017

Below is an interview 10Bet asked me to conduct with England sensation Liam Pitchford within the last week, if you scroll further down you can see i asked liam the same questions in 2011 when he was just making a name for himself, it makes an interesting read to see how things have changed for...
  8. Liam Pitchford vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Liam Pitchford looking at the Butterfly Viscaria blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Liam Pitchford to win a signed Viscaria by Liam! Liam Pitchford vs...
  9. Win a Butterfly Viscaria OFF Blade signed by Liam Pitchford!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Liam Pitchford looking at the Butterfly Viscaria OFF blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Liam Pitchford signed 1 of the blades used in the review as an awesome prize giveaway to his fans here on TableTennisDaily! Liam is playing in the English...
  10. Butterfly Viscaria Blade Review with Liam Pitchford!

Hey all, We have just released our latest TableTennisDaily review on the Butterfly Viscaria blade with world top 50 player Liam Pitchford! It was fantastic to spend the day with Liam prior to his European qualifying match between England and Greece. Before the match I got some time with Liam to...
  11. Rio Rivals: Sam Walker and Liam Pitchford take the office table tennis challenge

http://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/36904165
  12. TableTennisDaily Podcast #3 - Liam Pitchford

What's going on guys, heres episode 3 of the new TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined by another Olympian, German Bundesliga player and world ranked 58 Liam Pitchford. Liam represented team GB in the London 2012 Olympics and is currently playing for Ochsenhausen alongside...
  13. Liam Pitchford top 10 in the world???

What an amazing couple of months for English table tennis it has definitely captured the minds and souls of the English public. England’s meteoric rise from the standard division to the European division in the World Team Table Tennis Champions has got English table tennis fans salivating at...
  14. Ask Liam Pitchford a question!

Hi everyone, Liam Pitchford has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Liam Pitchford has been nominated to win sports person of the month in the region around Ochsenhausen where his table tennis club is based! Liam is amongst 5 other athletes...
  15. Liam Pitchford jumps to 54th in the world

The new rankings are out and following his great run at the German Open, Liam Pitchford has jumped from the 120s up to 54 in the world. Great stuff! Does anyone know if that means he will get automatically into the main draw of the top tournaments now, not needing to do the qualy groups?
  16. TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen Sign Simon Gauzy

With the world watching the World Table Tennis Championships, Germany's TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen announced it's new signing on 17th May 2013, 'Simon Gauzy'. Simon will be a new addition alongside Ryu Seung Min, Kirill Skachkov and Liam Pitchford. Simon Gauzy - Photo by: Roscher For the past...
  17. Liam Pitchford distressingly thin

I was browsing through some YouTube videos and came across his match against Paul Drinkhall in the English Nationals final, and I really don't wish to be mean here, but Pitchford's appearance stunned me a bit, and not in a good way. Skinny is one thing, but he looks almost malnourished. It...
  18. Team GB Table Tennis Team have six representatives for the London 2012 Olympics!

Today on the 22nd May 2012 the Bristish Olympic Association have announced the three male and three female representatives for Great Britain at the London 2012 Olympic Games. In the men's category Paul Drinkhall (22) will lead the team as he will represent GB in the singles. Drinkhall (pictured...
  19. Post WTTC Interview with Liam Pitchford

Post-WTTC Interview with England's Liam Pitchford Image from Derbyshire Times As the German team geared up to face China in the Mens final of the 2012 Leibherr World Team Championships, England's Liam Pitchford was boarding a train to Ochsenhausen. I took the opportunity during his 5 hour...
  20. Liam Pitchford vs Timo Boll

Remember the Energis Masters 2012 which was was won by Timo Boll back in Janaury. Well England's sensation Liam Pitchford faced European Number 1 Timo Boll and former World Champion Werner Schalger! The videos are now here thanks to Liam recording the matches on his mini cam :) Photo by...