line

1. Taurus Line ??? Blade ??

Hey guys, does anyone know anything about this blade ? Its called Taurus Line ( PK on backside ) Couldnt find anything on the internet. I wanna sell it, thought about 40€ ? But idk if its too less or too much tho. Thanks for any information!
  2. T2 Diamond player line up..

Ma Long will attend T2 Diamond in July?
  3. Kurashima: We Fielded the Wrong Line-Up

This one deserves its own thread. Kurashima: We Fielded the Wrong Line-Up Alleged-Japan-hater-n-supporter reporting here. It's reported Mizutani suffered from lower-back pain before the match with England. Sounds real from a Japanese report on the 28th...
  4. ITTF Legends Tour 2018 | Line Up, Training, Backstage and more !

Legends Tour 2018 | Line Up, Training, Backstage and more ! Hi Everyone, After 2014 and 2016, I will be there again in 2018 ! Here is the Teaser ►
  5. eBaTT Table Tennis Exercise - P2 Jan 2018 (playing down the line)

Playing down the line, Jan P2 #eBaTT#Tabletennis#Exercise - Regular exercise presented by David Diniz and myself @diniz_ttcoach #coaching#ttpro#backhand#forehand#pingpong#tenisdemesa#precise#placement#technique sponsored by CreoGlass
  6. Yasaka Silver Line Series

Anyone that have tried any of the Yasaka Silver Line blades? Are they quality blades worth a try?
  7. great effectivity of fast long line serves at the right moment

Not long ago I uploaded a video about my serve training. Now I accomplished the fast long line serve in match situations and have to say that this is very effective. Sometimes it is an ace and sometimes the position of my opponents is so bad that they are not able to return it low-slung. So I´ve...
  8. Forehand finish down the Line - Training

Hi everyone. In the past months I've developed a more solid backhand and moved my level to consistently play at at least 1750. But I have a problem that is really bringing my level down. My tactics are at a significantly higher level than my gameplay. I am consistent on both sides normally...
  9. Rakza line.

So I've recently bought a Rakza X max and I haven't used it yet, but I'm not sure if I should actually go for one of the other Rakza rubbers, if someone whom has used all 3 could let me know, which of the Rakza line has been the best for you? I've played with the Rakza 7 Soft and it feels...
  10. Yasaka Silver Line 9 Blade

Has anybody used the new Yasaka Silverline 9? If so, could you give me your opinions on how it plays? Thanks