nct

1. Regular Stiga Intensity NCT or Carbon?

Im not sure wether to get the regular or the carbon version of Stiga Intensity. I am a penholder that stays relatively close to table (close - close mid) H3 neo and 802- 40 (i twiddle). My previous blade had 2 layers of carbon so it was rather fast, sometimes too fast as i also like to...
  2. Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon vs Stiga Clipper CC

I want to make an upgrade on my current blade and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m stuck between Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon and Stiga Clipper CC but I don’t know what to choose. I’ve read a lot of reviews and tried so hard to decide but I failed every time. I don’t know which one is better...
  3. Stiga Ebenholz NCT VII with Tenergy 05 (FH) ??

Hi, im new to this forum. i'd like to know how it gonna be if i use tenergy 05 on my ebenholz vii (FH)?(im currently using donic bluefire m1). my playing is close to mid range with drive and loop ( i can switch between those two). im relatively new player (1 year - 2 year) and didn't have the...
  4. FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped

RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be inferior to the Newer Metal Logo version.
  5. Donic BlueStrom Z2 vs Xiom Omega V Asia for fh? (on a Stiga Offensive Nct CS)

Hi, I have a Stiga Offensive Nct CS I though about one of these two rubbers: Donic BlueStrom Z2 and Xiom Omega V Asia Would they be similar? I like playing offensive from short to medium distance to the table. I usually attack first than my opponent. I also like hitting the ball "hard". Maybe...
  6. FS: STIGA ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $100 shipped

FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be...
  7. Stiga Rosewood nct vii

Hi, Has anyone tried stiga rosewood nct vii blade. How is the control, feeling and speed of the blade? If anyone has tried it please give me your feedback. Thanks.
  8. Collectors blade ( S Rosewood NCT V) with Chinese national team players autograph

FS: Collectors blade(S Rosewood NCT V)with Chinese national team players autograph I'm now selling my Stiga sports arena blade that I luckily had the chance to get some Chinese national team players autograph on. The backstory is one week before the world team competition in Halmstad, the...
  9. FS Stiga Ebenholz NCT V with Hurricane 3 national neo and Tenergy 64

Sold. Sold.
  10. Is this Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tengergy REAL OR FAKE?

Hi everyone, I am looking into getting a new all wood blade and I came across this racket on the internet (Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tenergy Both Sides) and as it is used I was wondering if it was fake or not. I am here to ask if this racket is fake or not. If more pics are needed pls just let...
  11. Stiga Offensive Wood NCT - Butterfly Primorac OFF comparison

Anyone can compare these 2 blades for me? Stiga Offensive Wood NCT Butterfly Primorac OFF ty
  12. Questions about Intensity NCT Blade

Hi everyone, Since I changed from handshake grip to penholding style, my Eternity VPS V FL will be retire soon. Therefore, I'm looking for another blade which is pen-hold style, and what I found the one I like the most is Intensity NCT. What rubbers will you guys suggest on Intensity NCT as it...
  13. Lighter Rosewood NCT VII?

I recently tried the Stiga Rosewood NCT VII with T05 and T64 and loved it. However, it's too heavy for me. Has anyone tried lighter Rosewood VIIs? (or do sellers even sell them)? I'm looking to buy from TT11 and hope to find one that is 92-94g. Is the quality the same as the regular, heavier ones?
  14. FS: Stiga Intensity NCT Chinese Penhold

Have only played a few times. Too fast for me therefore needs a new owner. Sanded down to a very comfortable form. $70 USD incl international shipping
  15. information about stiga CC7 blade nct

Hello everyone I wanted to know if anyone knows this blade stiga CC7 nct and if we played in short I would like to know how you compota totally abandons blade if it is fast as it says the stiga off + and if it is controlled by the table and middle distance I would put TENERGY a TENERGY 64 2.1 mm...
  16. Looking for stiga ebenholz nct v (5)

Looking for stiga ebenholz nct v (5) and viscaria Looking for stiga ebenholz nct v(5 ply) or Butterfly viscaria If anyone has that blade for sale pm me please. Thanks
  17. Rubbers advice for Stiga Intensity NCT

Hi, I'm kinda new into table tennis, I started 6 months ago. I have in mind to purchase a Stiga Intensity NCT since there is a nice 30€ discount on it… I would like to use a DHS H3 Neo 2.15 for the FH, but I'm not sure about which BH rubber I should use… I've thought about using a Xiom Vega...
  18. FS Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon

FS Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon - 50 shipped For sale a Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon in mint condition.Tested 10 minutes (not my kind of blade and too heavy for me, 93 grams). Legend handle. Goes with original box. 50 £/ 59 €/68 USD paypal as gift or add more 3£/4 €/5 $, including shipping with...
  19. FS: Stiga Rosewood NCT V blade

For sale a legendary classic, Stiga Rosewood NCT V blade with the legend handle. I bought this a couple of months ago and I have only played ~10 sessions with it. The blade misses a very small amount (~1-2mm) of the outer veneer on the top, which is insignificant for play - have a look at the...
  20. What rubber for Stiga Rosewood NCT VII?

What backhand rubber should I get? The rubber is for RBP.