streaming

1. Live Streaming of TT Tournament on YOUTUBE - Technical Question

Hy guys, I have been asked to do a live stream of a TT tournament taking place in my town, where there will be matches playing in parallel on 4 tables. I have been asked to stream the 4 matches in parallel on the Youtube Channel of the sports hall, so that viewers can choose if to watch Table...
  2. Streaming on youtube Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin play

12th August 20:00-21:00 Fan Zhendong vs Yu Ziyang 21:00-22:00 Xu Xin vs Xu Chenhao (GMT+8) https://youtu.be/uaU59TZ2SPY
  3. Live Streaming-2020 Warm-Up Matches for Tokyo Olympics (1/32 single)

https://youtu.be/vgGlBlUdwig
  4. Streaming on Youtube Road to Tokyo 2020

Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese Table Tennis Team (1/2 mixed doubles) 9th August 20:00-22:00 1/2 mixed doubles (GMT+8) Xu Xin & Sun Yingsha Fan Zhendong & Chen Meng
  5. Streaming on Youtube

Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese Table Tennis Team https://youtu.be/1fD-Y0xEGHg
  6. WTTC live streaming matches?

Hi everyone, Can you recommend me a good live stream source to catch up with all the WTTC matches? Thanks.
  7. European Championships 2016

NOW LIVE: FINAL! European Championships! Simon Gauzy vs Emmanuel Lebesson! Live streaming here: here. The prestigious 2016 European Championships has commenced! Live from Budapest, Hungary from Tuesday 18th October to Sunday 23rd October will see Europe's best table tennis players battle for...
  8. Live Streaming- US National Championships!

The live streaming has begun for the US National Championships! Check it out, I might be rocking some commentary later on too :P Feed 1: Feed 2: Feed 3: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Table-Tennis/Events/2016/July/04/2016-US-National-Championships
  9. YOG Streaming

Hi, on Friday the Youth Olympic Games are starting but as it is written here, streaming won't be available. Does anybody know where we can watch them? Thanks :D
  10. ITTF TV Live Streaming is so poor

Yes, I know it is free, but still I need to complain. I just watched the match between Ma Long and ZJK in the Dubai Quarterfinal. The video quality is good, but the sound of the live streaming is too soft. I barely hear anything. It is so boring. Furthermore, there is no commentator on the...
  11. Upsets Galore At The Quarter Final Stages Of The 2013 Japan Open!

Remember the name 'Masato Shiono'! Today on the 22nd June, more unexpected results took place at the 2013 Japan Open ITTF World Tour making this the most unpredictable event of the year as Jun Mizutani, Wang Liqin and Koki Niwa were all eliminated at the quarter final stages. Masato Shiono -...
  12. Top Seeds Crash Out Of The Japan Open! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 21st June the number 1 seed of the 2013 Japan Open ITTF World Tour stumbled out of the Men's Singles first round to host nation's Masato Shiono. More unexpected wins took place throughout the first 2 rounds of the main draw. Chuang Chih Yuan - Photo by: ITTF Facebook Page The...
  13. All Chinese Affair - World Championships Semi Final Update

It's an all Chinese men's singles semi finals at this years World Table Tennis Championships however it wasn't so easy in the quarter finals for these incredible athletes. China's Ma Long emerged successful against European no.1 Timo boll in 6 sets (11-4, 11-9, 9-11, 11-8, 8-11, 11-9). Ma...
  14. WTTC 2013 Live Streaming Options

Guys, is there any other live streaming of WTTC 2013 except from ITtv??
  15. Korea Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour

2013 ITTF World Tour, Korea Open, Major Series 03 Apr 2013 - 07 Apr 2013, Incheon City, Korea Republic With the World Team Classic coming to a halt yesterday, we now move onto the upcoming Korea Open which is the fifth World Tour of the year! The Korean Open Major Series is due to take place on...
  16. Semi Final Final Showdown at the Kuwait Open (Schedule + Videos)

Yesterday, on the 17th February the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour Men's Singles quarter finals took place. The major super series is now reaching the final rounds of the main events with last day being played today to conclude the champions! Below are the listings of the semi finals and final...
  17. Fang Bo is defeated by world number 324 in the Kuwait Open 2013! (VIDEO)

The biggest upset of the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour took place today in the round of 32 in the Men's Singles. 18 year old defender from Korea Kang Dongsoo overcome China's world number 21 and recent Austrian Open World Tour winner Fang Bo in a seven set thriller! Kang Dongsoo - Photo...
  18. Chile Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour

GAC GROUP 2012 ITTF World Tour, Chile Open, 25 Apr 2012 - 29 Apr 2012, Santiago de Chile, Chile Total number of player entries is: 102 Jun Mizutani stumbled out of the semi final stages of the Spanish Open World Tour which finished last weekend. Also, Feng Tianwei fell at the quarter final...
  19. China progress to the final of the World Team Championships 2012! (VIDEO)

China's Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Wang Hao faced Korea's Oh Sang Eun, Ryu Seung Min and Kim Min Seok at the semi finals of the World Team Table Tennis Championships on the 31 March 2012! China yet to lose an individual match in one of the biggest table tennis events in history! Ma Long in...
  20. Xu Xin retains Qatar Open World Tour Title!

China's 22 year old repeats history as Xu Xin defends his Qatar Open title which he won in 2011. On the 11th February the World number 5 won the Qatar World Tour Open 2012 in dramatic style defeating compatriot Wang Hao in a full seven sets. Xu Xin, Photo by: english.people.com.cn As expected...