fang bo

1. I used an AI code to translate any chinese subbed video

Hi, my name is Isaac and some months ago I started working on a code to translate chinese videos. It was so difficult to understand these fantastic videos where CNT players explained things that I have never seen or taught. I decided to translate them so everyone can learn about chinese...
  2. Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2

Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2 I used to play with Fang bo b2 it is very good blade but I sold it last year.Now I use yinhe v14-pro it is very good blade too. I miss the feeling of fang bo (V-14 pro good feeling too) but I don't know about new fang bo b2x. what is...
  3. Fang Bo destroys towel box in Chinese Super League Match

Former World Number 8, Fang Bo, has apologised for his actions in his loss to Zhao Zhaoyan whilst competing for his club Tianjin Quanjian in the Chinese Super League on New Year’s Eve. After a dispute with the umpire over a let service, Fang violently kicked the towel box situated next to...
  4. Swedish Open 2017

NOW LIVE: Men's FINAL: Fan Zhendong vs Xu Xin! Live streaming here: https://tv.ittf.com/livestream/swedish-open-table-1/1026950 What a great few weeks of table tennis! The World Cup saw incredible scenes with Timo Boll defeating Ma Long. In the German Open last week we saw further shocks, with...
  5. Austrian Open 2017

NOW LIVE: Yan vs vs Lin Gauyuan! Live streaming here: https://tv.ittf.com/livestream/austrian-open-table-1/914383 The World Tour circuit now moves onto the Austrian Open. Last weekend saw the German men's team win the European Team Championships, along with an incredible women's victory for...
  6. China announce new coaching staff 2017!

Over the last few weeks fans have been speculating who will be the next Chinese National Team coach. Will Liu Guoliang remain, or will another member of the CNT take over? Wang Hoo... Ma Lin? 3 days ago the China Table Tennis Association released their coaching team over the next 4 year period...
  7. Zhang Jike Withdraws From The China Trials 2017!

The Chinese National Team (CNT) are currently fighting for a place to represent China at the 2017 World Championships via the prestigious China Trials. The relentless China Trials are now in round 6 of the 11. The last 12 players standing have been named the Marvellous 12 "The Strongest 12 on...
  8. Fan Zhendong Undefeated After 9 Rounds Of The China Super League!

Round 9 of the prestigious Chinese Super League took place on the 12th November 2016! After weeks of anticipation for fans Ma Long and Fan Zhendong who were both number 1 and 2 ranked in the averages faced one another on Saturday in an epic showdown! Full results and videos below from round 9...
  9. Ma Long Loses In Round 1 Of The China Super League 2016! (VIDEOS)

The notorious Chinese Super League commenced last weekend on the 15th October 2016! The spectacular league sees all the top Chinese players play including some additional foreign players including Wong Chun Ting, Jung Young Sik, Chuang Chih Yuan and Joo Sae Hyuk. Unfortunately Zhang Jike has...
  10. China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC 2016!

The Chinese National Team have just finished their intensive, closed training in Shenzhen and now play warm-matches in preparation for the upcoming World Team Championships 2016. Today on the 19th February more warm up matches will take place. Results so far. Zhang Jike 3-2 Liang Jingkun Ma...
  11. Swedish Open 2015

The Swedish Open ITTF World Tour sponsored by GAC Group begins on the 11th November and concludes on the 15th November. This major World Tour event is held in city of Stockholm, Sweden. Reigning Champion Fan Zhendong enters the Swedish Open as the number 2 seed. Total number of entries so far...
  12. China Super League (CTTSL) 2015 Finals

Hey all, The semi finals of the worlds strongest and largest table tennis league commences tomorrow on the 11th September 2015. The China Super League Finals! We have made this separate thread for the China Super League 2015 Semifinals & final, so we can discuss & update the results and all...
  13. December World Rankings 2014

Review made and produced by TableTennisDaily user Steven The ITTF has published the new world rankings! These were released on November 5, 2014. Huge jump by Paul Drinkhall! Paul Drinkhall in action at the 2014 Russian Open - Photo by: ETTU.org November was all about the last two World...
  14. Fan Zhendong & Zhu Yuling Crowned Champions Of The 2014 Swedish Open (VIDEO)

Today on the 16th November the Men's Singles final took place at the Swedish Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour in the city of Stockholm! The Men's Singles final saw China's Fan Zhendong take on team mate Fang Bo! Full results and video below. Fan Zhendong champion in Sweden! On route to the final...
  15. World Number 1 Xu Xin Lost In Round 4 Of The China Super League!

Shandong and Shanghai faced each other yesterday in the fourth round of the 2014 Chinese Super League, this was expected to be a great match as two of the strongest teams went head to head, however the match was mainly one sided as Shandong were able to overcome Shanghai in their second...
  16. Ma Long's Ningbo Overcomes Zhang Jike's Shandong! Round 7! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 21st July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 7 took place with the almighty clash between Ma Long's Ningbo and Zhang Jike's Shandong. Unfortunately Zhang Jike withdrew from the squad list. Full details with videos below. Ningbo vs Shandong Round 7 21st July 2013 In the seventh...
  17. China Have Confirmed Which Players Will Attend The 2013 WTTC!

China have finally been able to confirm which of their players will be attending the upcoming 2013 World Table Tennis Championships in Paris in May. Photo by: Xinhua/Li Gang Ma Long, Xu Xin, Zhang Jike, Yan An and Wang Hao all secured their place in the team and singles event after winning at...
  18. Fang Bo is defeated by world number 324 in the Kuwait Open 2013! (VIDEO)

The biggest upset of the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour took place today in the round of 32 in the Men's Singles. 18 year old defender from Korea Kang Dongsoo overcome China's world number 21 and recent Austrian Open World Tour winner Fang Bo in a seven set thriller! Kang Dongsoo - Photo...
  19. Round of 32 for the Kuwait Open 2013 has been released! (Schedule)

The round of 32 for the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour draw has been released and matches will be played very soon. Full schedule and details listed below: Yan An will face Seiya Kishikawa in the round of 32 - photo by: Xinhua/Xu Yu Round of 32 - ITTF Live Streaming Schedule *Time in GMT*...
  20. The Main Draw for the Kuwait Open 2013 has been released! (Videos)

The Main Draw for the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour has been released with an incredible line up of first round matches! The seeded trio from China made up of Ma long, Zhang Jike and Xu Xu Xin will respectively face Wu Zhikang of Singapore, Wong Chun Ting of Hong Kong and Roy Soumyadeep of...