unbelievable

1. Unbelievable swap hand shot by Timo Boll | China Open 2018

Timo Boll has only gone and pulled off another swap hand shot followed by a ridiculous forehand chop shot! If this doesnt feature in the top 10 shots of 2018 I don't know what will! Enjoy!
  2. Who needs a bat. Unbelievable Table Tennis Shot With Hand!

Who needs a bat. Unbelievable Table Tennis Shot With Hand! Table Tennis player Alpha Hirokazu Tateishi pulls of this never before seen shot using his hand! What do you think? Legal? :D Pretty impressive don't you think :D
  3. Unbelievable point by Martin Hruska!

We have just had this sensational point submitted in by us via Martin Hruska!
  4. Unbelievable Swap Hand Around The Net Shot!

We've seen a fair few swap hand shots in our time but this one takes the biscuit! Dorian Nicolle pulls off a ridiculous around the net using his other hand in this crazy point for French Club SU Agen Tennis De Table. What do you think? :D
  5. Crazy Siva vs Fan Zhendong Unbelievable Roller Shot Challenge

Crazy Siva Unbelievable Roller Shot Challenge Hi Guys, Today I practised the new roller trick shot as a challenge, Was lucky to get a few ones out there in video. Hope you like it, share with me what you think? If you have some suggestion for me to do another trick shot, please share with me...
  6. Unbelievable Roller by Fan Zhendong 2016!

Do we have the best shot of 2016 so far!? The Japan Open this week just witnessed Fan Zhendong play a shot from under the table which rolled around the net! Watch the shot in the video below! Impressive?
  7. Unbelievable drop shot by Jiaming He!

What's going on guys! We featured this superb shot in our top 10 shots of 2014 last year. We realised we had no dedicated topic for this tremendous video, and felt it was time to re surface this shot! Check it out below, it is insane! This drop shot could rival any of Jan Ove Waldner's, I wonder...
  8. Unbelievable Back Shot By Carlo Rossi!

There have been some ridiculous backshots in recent times with videos popping up every now and then of this extremly skilled shot! Today a new backshot has surfaced, submitted by youtuber MrThePortal of Carlo Rossi's backshot, it is insane! This has a good chance featuring in the top 10 shots of...
  9. Unbelievable point by Jun Mizutani and Kishikawa!

Wow! This point is absolutely insane and shows just how skilful the pros are! We have seen a lot of videos recently of the Chinese team producing incredible tricks in the training hall. Recently we saw a spectacular point between Xu Xin and Ma Long. Below is the Japanese team members Mizutani...
  10. Unbelievable multi ball on two tables!

Check this out! Craig Howieson of Scotland playing multi ball with Chao Li on two tables..!
  11. Unbelievable fast serves by Sabine Winter!

Today, Sabine Winter uploaded a video onto her Facebook Page demonstrating incredible accuracy on her fast serves! Check this out! Sabine expressed, "I had a long break from tt matches. I have been practising a lot and had some time to relax on the weekends and meet some friends. Sunday I...
  12. Unbelievable Shot by Jan Ove Waldner

This was 2010 on the ORION Supercup
  13. Ma lin unbelievable serve

Did zhang brushed the ball or not ? Is it possible for a serve like that to happen? Please provide your answer with logical points that obey the laws of physics ! also i would like if its possible for Dan , to make an interview with zhang to ask him if he touched it or not and many other questions
  14. ma long unbelievable tempo

Watch this guys...this is completely crazy if I were not to put TT seriously I would not believe this video. here is the link: :rolleyes: