multi

1. New Multi ball Feeding Robot

Has anyone seen this? it looks perfect: https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202004/22/WS5e9fb8aaa3105d50a3d18040.html The robot feeds like a human feeding multi ball. Could this be the way forward? Apparently 100 next-generation Pangbot M-ONE table tennis machines have been made so far and will go...
  2. Multi-Ball Training with Chinese Coach

Training & Training, then Rest and Training! https://youtu.be/NUUQiSwKncE
  3. Cheap and portable net for a robot and multi- ball

Hello, after some advice on the catch net mentioned above. I occasionally take a robot to the local sports centre and would like to purchase a net that's quick to set up. Also want to take out for multi-ball. A quick internet search showed a Joola Buddy net for around £49 and a Chinese made net...
  4. Multi ball with Celluloid balls bad idea?

I am just wondering if it's a bad idea to do multi ball training with Celluloid balls. Like what are the negatives? I still have my training celluloid balls from before I stopped playing TT which I used for multi ball. I want to know if I need to really invest in the new plastic balls or if I...
  5. Cheap plastic balls for multi ball training

Hi, I am looking for some cheap balls for a multiball training (~ 200 balls I would say). I used to buy 3 star DHS celluloid balls from Aliexpress. They seemed qenuine, the quality was good and the price was very good. Can't find the same seller now and I think its time to switch to poly. Also...
  6. Multi-balls training with 1 Star ball or 3 Stars?

Hi, I want to know your opinion about which ball used at training is more effectively and why.
  7. Fan Zhendong Multi Ball Training 2017!

New video of Fan Zhendong during a multi ball session with Wang Hao at the recent World Championships. The speed, precision and quality of Fan Zhendong's shots is truly spectacular! Watch the training session unfold below:
  8. Insane multi ball by Liu Guoliang in lead up to WTTC 2017!

Look at the speed of this multi ball feed by Liu Guoliang in the training hall for the Chinese National Team! The players are preparing hard and being pushed to their limits as the World Championships is approaching! Wow! Zhang Jike! <iframe...
  9. My Unique reaction training (multi-ball)

Hi Guys, you may enjoy this little video, I designed a special training session for one of my players who lacked reaction speed. This training made it difficult for him to see where i am hitting the ball and he could only react once it reached his side of the table. one is regular the other...
  10. Dimitrij Ovtcharov feeding multi ball for Jun Mizutani!

Heres a cool video! Fakelgazprom player Dimitrij Ovtcharov feeds multi ball for team mate Jun Mizutani as they prepared for their Champions League match that night verses Ochsenhausen. In Dimitrij Ovtcharov's words via Instagram, Our new teammate Jun Mizutani needed a multiball coach, so I...
  11. Multi ball and great coaching in London

Hi all, saw some forum posts asking about good coaching in London. If you can handle great multiball feeding, call Edger on 07450 483 004 - Great training sessions and a great coach.
  12. Unbelievable multi ball on two tables!

Check this out! Craig Howieson of Scotland playing multi ball with Chao Li on two tables..!
  13. Darius Knight Multi Ball in China

This summer England's Darius Knight (World Rank: 239) travelled to China for the China Open 2011 Pro Tour. On route to the Pro Tour Darius practised from the 10th-28th August in the Chinese National Junior 2nd Team. Below is part 1 of the video that Darius sent me. Knight is training for the...
  14. Ma Long - Super Fast Multi Ball

If you haven't already seen this video then this is probably the fastest you will see a human play table tennis! Look at the speed and power from Ma Long in this video below! Photo by: World Table Tennis Championships in Yokohama Another video not so fast but amazing. I hope you learn a...
  15. Ma Long - Backhand Multi Ball

I think we can all learn a lot here. This video deserves it's own thread. Video taken from the Chinese National Training at the Stiga Table Tennis training centre! Check the video of Ma Long practicing his backhand topspin against backspin with Liu Guoliang's multi ball! Liu demonstrates how...
  16. Wang Liqin Multi-Ball

This will teach you a thing or to I hope :) The Chinese team using the technique which is known as multi ball at the World Table Tennis Championships 2011. Wang Liqin forehand combo Wang Liqin irregular combo
  17. Xu Xin Multi Ball

One of the many reasons why table tennis is the fastest sport in the world and you need the best footwork to be the best! Ive had a lot of questions how to do multi ball and whats the best way to do it. Well here is Xu Xin the young rising star from China in action using the drill known as Mini...