newer

1. Newer Blade Versions.

Hi all, i know every blade you get even if it is the same one they will always feel a little different, but i would like to get another Boll Spirit but it is the newer version with the green gem. I currently have one of the older versions with the white circle but im a bit worried there will be...
  2. Why no ESN brand released short pips with newer tensor technology?

Hi all, Seems like there's not newer tensor short pip rubbers. It's because the upgrades to the latest gen ESN rubbers are useless to use on short pip rubbers? Thanks, Eduardo
  3. Stiga Clipper or Newer Stiga blades (Eterntiy VPS or Intesity etc) or YEO

Stiga Clipper or YEO or some of the newer stiga blades Hi Everyone, I was just wondering the main difference between all the different clippers (CR, CR WRB, WRB, CC, Normal) And How they compare with the YEO and some of the newer blades like the Eternity VPS V or the Infinity VPS V or the...
  4. LF opinions on Mizutani Jun ZLC (newer model)

Hello, I'm considering purchasing the Mizutani Jun ZLC (the newer MJ ZLC, not to be confused with the old Mizutani Jun blade) and just wanted to hear some of the thoughts regarding the blade. Primarily I want to know: - If the blade has good ball feedback/vibrations/feel (numb, crisp etc...) -...