versions

1. Different Versions of Nittaku DO Knuckle?

Hi everyone, i watched a video from adam bobrow this week. This one to be precise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGrxhRU8CvY At 2:37 Hitomi Sato shows her racket. I love the look of this Goriki Wood so much :D I watched the section a few times. The topsheet of the pimples itself looks like...
  2. Different versions os H3

What the difference between H3 3-5, 3-6, the nittaku version, Neo and others and the normal one? If I missed any version please tell me.
  3. Do you think Butterfly will bring out Dignics FX versions?

Hi all, hope your keeping safe during these tough times. I was just curious if any of you lot think butterfly will release any Dignics FX versions such as 05fx, 80fx etc? THanks for any replies in advance;)
  4. Differences between w968 national official and w968 provincial versions(making 2019)

Hello, I am enjoying table tennis in Korea. Currently, we are using Hurricanes Long 5 (manufacturing: 2019) I'm thinking about changing my racket. 1) What is the softest racket? I prefer soft racket. 2) Which blade has the lowest resistance? I don't like high-resistance blades. (Viscaria...
  5. Newer Blade Versions.

Hi all, i know every blade you get even if it is the same one they will always feel a little different, but i would like to get another Boll Spirit but it is the newer version with the green gem. I currently have one of the older versions with the white circle but im a bit worried there will be...
  6. two versions of the plastic balls Double Happiness 40+ ( photo Ding Ning)

Two weeks later, I get a new plastic balls Double Happiness from their supplier. If someone was playing a new ball, give their opinions DHS claim this is probably the worlds roundest ball. It is made from a different process and the material is bouncer. They will release a 1* ball to the...
  7. (FS) Tibhar Evolution MX-P and Tibhar Primus exclusive versions

Yes, they exist ;-) I´m selling one brand new sheet of Evolution MX-P with the S10 sponge in 50 degree hardness, as supplied to contract players on request. It´s a little more difficult to handle than the regular version, due to its hard sponge. My price: € 40,-- including worldwide shipping...
  8. Xiom Vega Pro comes in 2 versions?

Hi, I just realised that there are 2 versions of Xiom Vega Pro in the market; both cost the same. The packaging looks identical but one has a silver V the other is black. The silver V comes with the black Carbo sponge whereas the other does not. The Xiom website only shows the silver V but...
  9. Tenergy 05, 64 special versions

Hi guys, I have one problem. I found one weird thing on one site. It's called professional tenergy. I use tenergy rubbers since they are out and now I see this and I think this is a big lie. Has anyone tried something like this and did you feel difference? Here is link...