favorite

1. What is the best looking table tennis shirt?

So, what table tennis shirt do you guys think is the prettiest? I personally really like these shirts the Korean national team uses: What are your personal favorites? Reply a picture of them!
  2. Table Tennis vs. Ping Pong

What is the primary difference between the two if there is one and do you get offended if you confuse the two?
  3. What is your favorite rubber to defend?

Hello, I want to know which defensive rubber is the most commonly used. Which have you used and which is your favorite? I am currently using TSP Curl P1R
  4. favorite table tennis paddles

Here is the list of good ping pong paddles. What is your opinion?
  5. What's your favorite hybrid (tacky top + tensor sponge) rubber?

I'm currently looking to upgrade my FH rubber (Galaxy Jupiter II) to something faster/bouncier. I naturally thought of all the hybrid rubbers being released this year - Tibhar K1, Stiga Genesis II, and Donic BlueGrip. I'm also open to Chinese tacky rubbers like provincial Battle II and Sanwei...
  6. Victas V15 Extra My newest favorite rubber

I've been looking for the ultimate alternative rubber to Tenergy 05 which is like the Holy Grail of table tennis rubbers. After a lot of experimenting and money spent. I think I've found it. Forehand or backhand, this rubber works great. Although for me I may try 'V15 Stiff' for the backhand. I...
  7. Your Favorite Table Tennis Setup/ Dream Set Up

Please put down your favourite setup and write what type of player you are!!!
  8. who sponsors your favorite player?

just wondering who sponsors your favorite player, the reason i ask i ,because in older pictures of Dimitrij Ovtcharov he was playing with under the Donic sponsorship ,please correct me if im wrong ,but im watching a video right now and hes playing with Butterfly ,thanks guys
  9. Your favorite Table Tennis Events?

I've been thinking about this kind of thread for a while now. I know there are a lot of tournaments and events, and that it might be hard to pick. I'm mainly thinking of at the national level and higher. Also, when I say events I'm thinking in specific and not one type of event in general. (wttc...
  10. Your favorite chinese/chinese like rubber

hi im currently looking for a new chinese rubber for my forehand and i was wondering what chinese rubber you enjoyed the most and give that a shot im currently using sanwei t88-1 other than h3 national what else can you recommend thank you have a lovely day:D
  11. Favorite players/playing styles

Hey guys! Just some food for thought, who are you alls' favorite players and playing styles? I really enjoy timo boll and the european playing style. I think it is more fun to watch when players are willing to use their backhand effectively as well as their forehand, so I also really like...
  12. What is your favorite brand?

From wich brand do you buy the most? :p
  13. Your favorite player of the 80/90's???

Who's your favorite player of the 80's and/or 90's???? The mine is: - Jan-Ove Waldner! - Yoo Nam Kyu -Jean-Philippe Gatien
  14. Draw your favorite player!!!

Post a drawing of your favorite TT player!!!:D MUHAHAHAHAH! so... POST A DRAWING! HMPF!
  15. What is Your Favourite Brand ?

Hey guys ! By the order of somebody high up somewhere, I hereby present you the newest thread and poll about TT brands ! Just like any other sport, Table Tennis' brands are racing each other to win the hearts of TT players around the world ! Both pros and recreational players ! The continuous...
  16. Who's your favorite penhold player?

Who's your favorite penhold player?
  17. B

What is your favorite song?

My favorite song is One Love. This is very interesting song. In my free time i listen this song. Please share with us what is your favorite song? ...........................