gergely

1. Old rare tamca 5000 gergely

Delete Delete it please
  2. Closest blade to Butterfly Gergely T5000

Hi everybody, I would know what's the closest blade to Gergely T5000 actually. Not necessary from Butterfly, Does anyone know ? Thanks in advance! BTW season started here in Spain so less time to chat and more for training and compete !!! ;-)
  3. Fs: Bty gergely 21

Fs: Bty gergely 21 price = 250 us$ shipped with tracking number
  4. need help to decide right rubbers for Blade Gergely Tamca 5000

Hello every body I'm Deyaa from egypt, 38 years old, played table tennis in local club from 2000 to 2006 then due to work couldn't continue same way. I have gergely Tamca 5000 blade and i was using Yasaka Mark V FH/BH and then used Butterfly sriver on FH. I'm very aggressive on FH, I great in...
  5. WTA Gergely Alpha's substitube

I tried my friend's Gergely Alpha and kind of love it. As it already discontinued, what blade will have same material or feel with the alpha? Maybe in Butterfly line or other brand. Does Primorac carbon have same feel? Many thanks, Fajar
  6. Spin and control rubbers for Gergely Tamca 5000 (2011)

Hello, I have an old blade from 2011, the Gergely Tamca 5000 and I would like to have suggestions about the rubbers suited for it. My game has lot of looping on FH and Looping, flicks and chops on the BH. And of course I need to have some ease of control. My regular blade is Timo Boll ALC...
  7. Spin and control rubbers for Gergely Tamca 5000 (2011)

Hello, I have an old blade from 2011, the Gergely Tamca 5000 and I would like to have suggestions about the rubbers suited for it. My game has lot of looping and spin on FH and Looping, flicks and chops on the BH. And of course I need to have some ease of control. My regular blade is Timo...
  8. Timo Boll ZLC blade vs Gergely old-tag blade!

Hi everyone :) Is there someone who already used TB ZLC and Gergely old-tag blade? Can you compare them both and give your reviews about these blades?:o thank you
  9. Butterfly Gergely carbon Tamca5000 old tag

In great shape as you can see.Only minor dings on the back of the handle (see picture). 89 grams. Goes from Portugal. 160 euros shipped with tracking number (paypal as gift or add 5%) or something near that No trades please
  10. FS: Butterfly - Keyshot ST, Gergely 21 ST, David Jacobs FL

For sale: Butterfly Keyshot ST, 1st series, first composite blade which has Butterfly ever made, 93 g, price 230 eur Butterfly Gergely 21 ST, 1st series, Tamca 5000, 87 g, price 120 eur Butterfly David Jacobs FL, Tamca 5000, 90 g, very rare blade, price 220 eur Contact on PM or mail...
  11. Butterfly has stopped production for Gergely Blade

Butterfly Gergely blade is one of the oldest and classic model in Butterfly product's line up, it has been introduced in the market for about 2 decades (correct me if I am wrong), recently received news from Butterfly dealer, Butterfly has stopped production for Gergely blade, sad news for those...
  12. Innerforce ZLC or Gergely or Timo Boll ALC?

Which one is better for offensive player? :)
  13. Gergely Alpha or Ishlion (Need suggestions)

Hello Guys, well i need your suggestions right now so this is the case I am using Gergely Alpha, Forehand Rubber is Adidas P7, Backhand rubber is Xiom Sigma Euro and i have a friend that is offering me to swap his Ishlion to my gergely alpha. I know that ishlion is a good blade but you think...
  14. FH Rubber for Gergely Alpha?

Hello TTD! So, I will be using Gergely Alpha now with pips (Armstrong Attack 8M) and I'm currently searching for suitable FH rubbers. I know Gergely Alpha is a stiff blade so I was wondering if I should use soft rubbers? Or can I still use medium to hard rubbers? I can play well with tensors...
  15. Butterfly Gergely Alpha for pips?

Hello! Can someone help me with reviews for Gergely Alpha? Especially those who have used it with pips? I'm planning to transfer my pips there which is Globe 888 (med pip). I've searched for reviews for Gergely Alpha but the only thing I discovered was it was closer in play to Gergely Classic...
  16. FS/ Rare Old Bty Tamca500

I want to sell Bty Tamca5000 collection: 1 Old T5000 Sardius like new, Flat lens in Handle not convex, no serial & very very small dings, price 290euro 2 Old T5000 Gergely 1st generation, no writing & serial, long lens in handle small dings, there is glue stain edges, price 260euro Pict by...
  17. Butterfly Primorac Carbon or Gergely?

Butterfly Primorac Carbon or Gergely? Which is better?
  18. Need help for my Gergely Alpha

Hey guys this is my first post in here and I hope you could give me some tips/guide with my never ending exploration of rubber for my Gergely Alpha. I currently have Bluefire M2 as my forehand and it's okay because I love fast gameplay and it is the best alternative to T05 FOR ME but it is quite...
  19. I need your Suggestions/Comments for my Gergely Alpha

Hey guys this is my first post in here and I hope you could give me some tips/guide with my never ending exploration of rubber for my Gergely Alpha. I currently have Bluefire M2 as my forehand and it's okay because I love fast gameplay and it is the best alternative to T05 FOR ME but it is quite...
  20. Butterfly Inneforce ZLF, Butterfly Gergely Alpha

Hi, I sell these two blades for very good prices Butterfly Inneforce ZLF - NEW IN BOX, never used, 87g - 120 euros , SOLD !!!!!! Butterfly Gergely Alpha - new without box, 87g - 110 euros ->LOWER PRICE !!!! 90 euros