darius knight

1. British League 2016/2017

The British League season 2016-2017 has been revamped and will be the first time the division moves to home-and-away matches. The format includes seven clubs from England, Wales and Scotland which will play a total of 14 matches over the season. World no.80 He Shi Wen represents Drumphapel -...
  2. England Attract World Class Players At The Tees Sport K2 Sussex Open! (VIDEO)

A new tournament on the English table tennis scene, the TEES SPORT K2 SUSSEX OPEN, took place in Crawley at the end of last month and proved to be successful. Top British and World players including Olympic and Commonwealth Games representatives battled it out for the total prize fund of £6,400...
  3. English National Championships 2013

Many countries National Championships begin this weekend, therefore TableTennisDaily will set up the English National Championships. If you would like to create a discussion about your National Championships please feel free to do so :) English National Championships, 1st-3rd March 2013, Ponds...
  4. Zhang Jike the face of Coca Cola!

World leading Coca‑Cola has been a major sponsor for the Olympic Games since 1928. Coca Cola is a major part of London 2012 Olympics and has strengthened its partnership with the games by sponsoring the Paralympic Games 2012. Table tennis players have had a huge part in advertising the games...
  5. TT makes front page of youtube!

With the London 2012 Olympics getting closer and closer, the global advertising for the games is increasing. Darius Knight is one of Britain's best table tennis players in recent times. He has been doing many promotional events to the upcoming Olympics. His recent promotion for table tennis...
  6. Darius Knight and TTD member star in Cadbury advert!

TableTennisDaily member kibsta91, real name Aaron Mckibbin featured on a Cadbury's advert in a once in a life time opportunity to do an exhibition with London 2012 Olympic hopeful Darius Knight. Darius Knight one of Britain's best table tennis players in recent times has done many promotional...
  7. GB Chinese Training Partner

The Great British Team have had a new Chinese training partner for a while now but know one is to sure of his standard of play until now :). In the video below, includes the Chinese training partner 'Hao Peng' vs Darius Knight, Paul Drinkhall and Liam Pitchford. Hao Peng is training with the...
  8. BATTS Super League Videos

Semi-Final 1 Semi-Final 2 Final
  9. Michael Bublé meets Paul Drinkhall & Darius Knight

Prior to flying out to the Commonwealth Games a couple of months ago, Paul Drinkhall and Darius Knight had the pleasure of meeting Michael Bublé. Or maybe that should be Michael Bublé had the pleasure of meeting (and playing against) Paul and Darius as Bublé told a spellbound Sheffield audience...
  10. Match Videos - Drumchapel Glasgow I vs Barrow I (The Rematch)

First Half
  11. Match Videos - Barrow I vs BATTS I

First Half
  12. Who is Barrow TTC?

Barrow TTC is a British League team based in Barrow-in-Furness (a small industrial town in northwest England). Last season, the first team was promoted to the British League Premier Division (second team plays in Division 2 North). Over the summer, the squad has been strengthened with top...
  13. Match Videos - Drumchapel Glasgow I vs Barrow I

First Half
  14. British League Premier Division Results (First Weekend)

Drumchapel Glasgow I vs Barrow I Final Score: Drumchapel Glasgow I 3 – 5 Barrow I Barrow I: Paul Drinkhall (2), Gavin Rumgay (1), Darius Knight (2), Sebastian Laux (0) Drumchapel Glasgow I: Ryan Jenkins (1), Gareth Herbert (0), Terry Young (1), Craig Howieson (1) Barrow I vs BATTS I Final...
  15. Denis Neale

Denis Neale – as much a legend as a controversial figure, but for Barrow TTC an inspirational determined leader with a table tennis brain like no other. In his playing days Denis was the England Number 1 from 1967 to 1977. During this period he beat 6 World Champions, achieved a European...