lady

1. Korean Youtube Lady Star Ggong-Yang Sandbags Big-Time in Wine Handicap Match

Korean Youtuber Ggong-Yang makes her way to a TT themed wine grog place and is a HUGE sandbagger in the crappy bat TT match. She has a quick drink with owner, then a couple TT matches with old bats on crappy table. She gives up two points and doesn't need a single atacking shot or aggressive...
  2. Higher Level Korean Amateur OX LP Div 1 lady in City Tourney vs Div 0

Hi All, Here is some higher level typical lady OX LP play... typical play style, but way higher level as ave level of ladies are Div 5 or Div 4. Most Korean OX LP ladies do NOT have a FH topspin, this one has a consistent, but weakish FH openers and very strong FH hit, which is typcical of...
  3. Paparazzi record Kong Linghui with a lady in his car!

What do you think of this? Paparazzi have recorded Kong Linghui being intimate with a lady! They follow him until 3am. Watch the video here: http://ent.ifeng.com/idolnews/mainland/detail_2014_01/13/32954803_0.shtml
  4. Challenger Series - LADY's - Tournament!

challengerseries.net I'm excited to be playing the Challenger Serious - Lady's Tournament 12th-14th March (in 2 days!) I'm a lucky late replacement to play against the strong line up of 7 other players! 8 players (2 from Rus, 3 from Cze, 1 from CHN, 1 from HUN and 1 from NZL! (Me:P) - sharing...