meet

1. When you meet a defender

https://youtu.be/gHIun92bySI How to compete with a Defender in Table Tennis? There are 3 kinds of tips from me.
  2. Dan and Giangt meet up!

Hey guys, finally after many, many years I finally got to meet up with TTD member Giangt! We had a blast watching Ma Long, Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin, Timo and Dima training in the new VIP lounge at the World Team Championships! It's scary how consistent those players are :D Giangt it was a pleasure...
  3. Anyone from Seattle want to meet up?

So I'm currently visiting the US, staying in Seattle for the next 10 days or so. I was thinking about visiting the Green Lake Table Tennis Center as it seems like a laid back place that welcomes newcomers, but if any TTDaily member wants to meet up and play some games that would be even better...
  4. I get to meet my favourite player Ruwen Filus this weekend!!!!!

Hi everyone, I cannot contain my excitement any longer. This coming weekend I am attending a TT training camp in Frankfurt in Germany which is being run/coached by Thomas Keinath and my favourite player Ruwen Filus!!! Ruwen is my TT idol and has been for many years after watching him play even...
  5. TTDaily Members Meet at or Near WTTC

Did you guys get any photos? Any video? Maybe a verbal telling of the tale? Perhaps I missed it. Was there a thread where accounts of TTDaily members meeting at the 2017 WTTC were posted. If so, oh well. There is room for more tall tales. Just ask Der_Echte!!!! If not, anyone who was there...
  6. Singapore TT Meet! March 22-24th! Sign-up now!

Singapore TT Meet-up! I'm going to Singapore in a couple of weeks time and this time I'll be accompanied by the famous Peter79 himself. We're excited to meet fellow forum member who are in Singapore and to have a chance to play TT together. So far the schedule is as follows: Wednesday...
  7. TableTennisDaily meet Marcos Freitas!

Hey all, yesterday I traveled to the Portuguese National Training Center to film a new video with Marcos Freitas reviewing his new Butterfly blade. The Marcos Freitas ALC blade was released last year and is the latest carbon blade addition to Butterfly. I had a fantastic time spending the...
  8. Meet up in the NY area the 9. or 10. July?

Hey Guys As you may know I am traveling to the US the8. of july. I would be interested in a meet up with you guys very much :) So who is in? :D I have never been to NY before so i dont rly know where to meet etc, do you guys have any suggestions? Cheers Boogar
  9. Tabletennis in Shanghai (Meet, Travel, Play..)

Hei Guys! How are you all doing? I will be at the WTTC in Suzhou starting in a few days and after that i will be staying a couple days in Shanghai (untill 15. May) Besides some normal sightseeing (i dont know yet what exactly) and ofc enyoing the food, drinks and people there I thought it'd be...
  10. TableTennisDaily meet STIGA Sweden 2014!

Hey everyone, STIGA have kindly invited TableTennisDaily to the Stiga Head Office where we have behind the scenes access to the STIGA Chinese National Table Tennis Team! The players include Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Yan An, Zhu Yuling, Chen Meng Guo yue and Liu Guoliang. On my trip I will be...
  11. TableTennisDaily meet Stiga China Team!

Hey guys, Stiga have kindly invited TableTennisDaily to the Stiga HQ where we have behind the scenes access to the Stiga Chinese National Table Tennis Team! The players include Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Yan An and Chen Meng. I will keep you updated with all the behind the scenes action that I...
  12. Euro Champs - Let's meet up!

Hei Guys! :D It's not that far away anymore... the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013 in Schwechat, Austria! :D My question to you guys is .. will you be there? :D I will be there for sure as we (Piing of Power) are working there ;) It would be extremely awesome to meet some other ttd-members...