month

1. After 8 month of training footwork finally acquired

https://youtu.be/qG7ijUdpW7w?t=377 8 month ago i was always a bit slower than usual, i feel the ball is almost up my chest. Now even against someone 2300~2400 i no longer feel i am missing out in speed and positioning (i do miss out in consistency and shot selection tho).
  2. how many times at month should we re-glue the rubbers?

Hey TT Comunity, as your experience... how many times at month should we re-glue the rubbers and why ?
  3. Craziest Rallies of 2017 Month by Month!

This year will follow the similar tradition whereby we follow the best table tennis points and shots from around the world, month by month in this topic! This is the topic where we all get to find outstanding, amazing, interesting and CRAZY rallies. If you see a rally and think it should be...
  4. Coming Back after 3-Month Layoff

I am about to conclude a 3-month hiatus from TT. I chose to take a break because I was burned out on the sport, and because I will be competing in a powerlifting meet July 30th and wanted to focus my energy. Beginning this week I will be doing 100 shadow strokes in the mirror per day (50 BH...
  5. Craziest Rallies of 2016 Month by Month

This is how I kicked this off last year: Last year we started something new. This year, we will continue the tradition. This is the thread where we all get to find outstanding, amazing, interesting and CRAZY rallies. If you see a rally and think it should be watched by everyone, I mean, by...
  6. My 1 Month 'Out of This World' Experience in China

After the US Open I spent a month in China and had the experience of a lifetime. Thanks to my blog I was able to meet up with some of the best players in the World and have some incredible moments in training and competition. I started with 2 weeks in Zhengding National Training Base, this is...
  7. May Athlete of the Month

http://ussa.edu/aomnomination/athlete-of-the-month-bios/ Vote for DN, the finals between her and LSW was intense!
  8. Craziest Rallies of 2015 Month by Month

Okay, this year we are going to start something new. When you guys watch a match and see a great rally that you think could win best or CRAZIEST of the year, you post it here. Try to post the month it is from. So start finding the best rallies, the craziest points, the most amazing shots of...
  9. BTY Ball of The Month; Please vote for me!

I know our fellow forum member, T!Christian, has entered this competition prior to us entering and so, I want to give him props because he gave me inspiration to try making a video to enter the comp as well, JUST to see if I could win or not, though very much a very unlikely chance! Because of...
  10. Ball of the month (Butterfly)

Butterfly are doing a fantastic promotional event to win some amazing prizes so check this out! ***The Competition has expanded, now across Europe and Russia*** Butterfly have now expanded this incredible competition across Europe-wide (including Russia) and doubled the number of prizes which...
  11. Archive Month!! Celebrate with TTDaily

I thought my bday present to TTDaily would be another great idea! To celebrate TTDaily's 1st Birthday we will be going crazy within these forum walls. October 2011 will be labelled Archive Month! We encourage you to delve deep into the immense masses of incredible content threads in the forum...