ittv

1. ITTV live stream and replay country restriction

Hi guys, I am currently visiting the United States for vacation and I wanted to watch the JANG Woojin / LIM Jonghoon - WONG Chun Ting / HO Kwan Kit match. But it says this is not available in your country due to TV rights. What countries can stream ITTV and why is this happening to me? Thanks...
  2. How to capture the ITTV live stream?

Hi everybody Free live streaming on ittf.com (ITTV) has really improved in quality lately and in a tournament like the German Open with four live streams available, there are just SO many great matches to watch! :) So I was wondering if any of you know how to record or capture the live streams...
  3. huge problem ittv

In the past as soon as matches ended boom they were on ittv. Now i want to see harimoto vs mizutani and no link until maybe tomorrow. By then it won't be interesting anymore.
  4. New itTV Web Site

How do you find the new itTV Web Site? Looks like we can now watch live streaming on mobile! yay
  5. ITTV Live stream not working

When I go onto the ittv streaming page, it usually gives me a list of live and past matches on the left side of the page. But now it's completely blank, a plain green box with nothing to click. Is anyone else getting the same issue?
  6. how to download ittv videos

how can I download ittv videos? I want to avoid having to record the screen :-)
  7. ITTF ITTV video quality is poor

Hi all, What you guys think of ITTF ITTV video quality? It is poor as compared to others such as CCTV5, etc? regards, fong
  8. Is the german ITTV commentator right about Patrick Baum?

The German commentator (at least he has a german accent) in ITTV really have a strong bias towards Bastian Steger? Today he started an argument with he co-commentator about Baum being a "risky choice". Yesterday he fought with the swedish guy about Baum not deserving a place in the Olympics...
  9. The new voice of Table Tennis (Commentators)

Remember the ITTF voice of Table Tennis competition? Well the winners have been announced and are expected to commentate on ITTV on their upcoming showings! Source: ittf.com Photo: Sebastian Hallen and Jonathan Cowen Sebastian Hallen from Germany and Jonathan Cowen from Ireland have been...