tibhar

1. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

Hello everybody ! My friend discovered Butterfly Viscaria blade and loves it! Unfortunately, due to certain partnerships he is obliged to play with brands like Tibhar, Donic, Victas, Xiom, Andro, Joola, Yasaka and Stiga. What do you think would be the most similar blade from these...
  2. Need Help Choosing a New Forehand Rubber (pls)

Hey guys this is my first post on Table Tennis Daily *round of applause*! I really need you guys' opinions on a topic that I have been having a dilemma with lately. I'm talking about sleepless nights waking up in cold sweat kind of vibe. Ok, I'm exaggerating but I did once dream about this...
  3. Tibhar zodiac Libra ZAC Review

Hi, I wanted to share my quick review of this recent blade. Composition: Limba - ayous - ZAC - Ayous - ZAC - ayous - limba. ZAC is a mix of Arylate, Zylon, and Carbon Thickness: 6.0mm Blade face: 158cm x 152cm Design and feel Look is oviously subjective. For my taste, I like the design: simple...
  4. Tibhar Shang Kun Hybrid AC Blade

I would like to collect information and opinions about the Tibhar Shang Kun Hybrid AC blade. For those who don't know it, it's a top-of-the-range carbon blade from Tibhar with an innerforce type construction (carbon placed near the central ply) and a slightly longer surface than normal...
  5. Donic Baracuda / Tibhar Genius alternative with less catapult

Are there any newer generation Rubber like Donic Barracuda oder Tibhar Genius? I know Xiom Vega X or TSP Super Ventus. All the newer rubber have a lot of spin when you hit right and brush good. But most the time i use to much force and i play with more speed then spin. I found it a lot harder...
  6. Tibhar's catalogue ratings and CCA7

Hello to everyone, After trying to find a blade that fits my style through Tibhar's catalogue I found CCA7, which caught my attention. My style includes heavy forehand Topspins and a lot of underspins services. Most winning points in matches are due the inability of opponent to estimate the...
  7. Tibhar Grass Def

Hello, i searched and i didnt find anything. Can someone tell me about the normal Grass Def? I am not talking about the Detcs.
  8. Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic

Hi guys, I'm looking to build a new bat but I think I need a bit of help choosing the right blade. I'm an intermediate to advanced offensive player that does a lot of attacking, looping and also blocking. I've been playing seriously for about 4 years now. I was looking for a blade that wasn't...
  9. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  10. The Fast Just Got Faster! | Tibhar MXP Hard

Hey guys, hope everyone is safe and doing well. A few months ago before lockdown me and Tom tested Tibhar’s latest and hardest rubber from the Evolution series the MXP Hard. We compared this to regular Evolution MXP which this rubber is based off of to see what the differences were and if it...
  11. FS: Stiga blades and Tibhar Stratus Power Wood

FS: Tibhar SPW, Stiga Arctic Wood and Andro Treiber FI I am selling these blades. Will be shipped from Sweden (12 euro normally with tracking and insurance). Payment via PayPal. Stiga Arctic Wood, FL Price: 45€ 84g, 157 x 150 x 6.05mm Excellent condition. Almost new, sparsely used. With...
  12. For Sale Tibhar Robo Pro Plus

For sale in excellent condition Tibhar Robo Pro Plus. Compatible with 40+ balls, with the appropriate kit that has been installed. Located in Greece, shipped everywhere in EU. Buyer incurs shipping cost. 500€
  13. Tibhar V Samsonov unlimited

I'm selling this blade in perfect condition: 100€ ( shipping from France included)
  14. Best Brand Over-all?

Hey guys, this question has been bugging me for a long time. What is the best brand? Is it Stiga, Butterfly, Nittaku, Donic, DHS, Tibhar, Xiom, etc...? (just of what I've seen those are the most used brands by the professionals). Which is the most durable, and longest lasting? Which is the most...
  15. Revo Nr.3 vs Tibhar Clue vs Xiom Energy

Hello there! The local TT shop doesn't have the Revo glue and I need glue pretty soon. The alternatives are Tibhar Clue or Xiom Energy. Which do you recommend? Based on the description the Xiom one works similarly to the Revo Nr.3, while the Tibhar is different, but still got a few good reviews...
  16. Thoughts on my new set-up - Tibhar Techno Power Contact

... Sorry, wrong forum.
  17. TIBHAR EL-P vs MX-P

Hey guys I'm playing with EL-P now and want to make my FH more aggressive What if I switch to MX-P how do you think? What is the difference between this two rubbers?
  18. Hugo Calderano with Tibhar clothing at World Cup?

I have been watching the world cup and I noticed that Hugo Calderano is wearing Tibhar clothing. I thought that he recently signed a contract with Xiom as his main sponsor. Did he drop that sponsorship, or for this tournament is wearing different clothing for some reason? Thanks,
  19. Tibhar mx-s backhand

Hi, I am currently using tibhar mx-p on backhand on a dhs W968 blade. It is great to use when i am doing backhand to backhand drills and when i know where the ball is coming. But, in a match i think it is too hard for me to control. I read that mx-s is a little slower, more grippy, spinny and...
  20. Tibhar MX-K H and MX-K M

Tibhar MX-K H and MX-K M Reviews MX-K H Weight: 51 grams (cut)Speed: OFF++Spin: AverageType: ESN I borrowed an MX-K Hard version from a friend and also an MXK 47.5 version which I will call MX-K H and MX-K M for a better lack of term and for shortening it. This is the first ESN made...