medal

1. School Table Tennis Tournament 2023

We want to make school table tennis tournament next month and as the 1. place, 2. place and 3. place we want to gift those ones - https://aliexpress.com/e/_DBNKUBn Do you think they are overpriced? Please any help guys! Thanks!
  2. Paralympic Gold medal winner seen using sparkly red and black rubbers

Will Bayley who won a Gold medal in Rio has been seen using a bat with sparkly rubbers. Admittedly he was not playing table tennis but dancing on Strictly come dancing on the BBC. Even though he has problems with his joints he did really well and got through the first round. His fitness and...
  3. Ma Long The 2017 World Champion! (VIDEOS)

This year the World Championships was bigger and better than ever before! From May 29th to June 5th, we were treated to an incredible show by the DTTB German hosts Düsseldorf in west Germany. A total of 606 players headed to the Messe Düsseldorf arena for the biggest event of the year...
  4. Mizuno Wave Medal 4 v. Mizuno Wave Drive 7 n

Which pair of shoes is the best for table tennis, in quality (sole, weight, etc...), of price and style. If you have other proposals of Mizuno to make, I am intersted. Thanks
  5. Mizuno Wave Medal 5 US 11 UK 10,5 Euro 45

Yeah, I know - used shoes ... But only used 5 or 6 times before I decided they are too large, despite being labelled the same size as my Wave Medal 4. 40 Euro including worldwide shipping. Add a blade or rubber from my other sales and save on postage ;)
  6. Rio Olympics 2016 (Singles Event)

--Official Topic For The Singles Event at the Rio Olympics-- Olympic Games 2016, 06 Aug 2016 - 17 Aug 2016, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil The most prestigious table tennis event of the year is just around the corner, the Rio Olympics which will see matches take place on the 6th August in the...
  7. FOR SALE: Zhang Jike Mizuno Wave Medal JK Limited Edition + MORE

Hi All,I have these for sale: Mizuno Wave Medal JK Limited Edition Number: 617 of 666 - Zhang Jike Table Tennis Shoes US. Size 10.5 FOR SALE: £150 + postage. Free shipping in UK! Chinese National Team Bat Case Li Ning - Brand New with Labels, £45 + postage. Free shipping in UK...
  8. Congratulations to Team England (The Leopards) on their Bronze medal

Congratulations; Alan Cooke, Paul Drinkhall, Liam Pitchford and Sam Walker. Putting England on the table tennis map. England Team - Photo by ITTF Flickr
  9. Mizuno Wave Medal 4

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I rave about Mizuno table tennis trainers. There are few products that I'd class myself as an 'advocate' for, but Mizuno Wave Medal 4 trainers are one such product. After a previous bad experience, I've had to purchase my trainers on trips to Asia. This...
  10. China defeat a strong Japanese Trio to Win Women’s Team Gold in London!

China captured their third gold medal at the London 2012 Olympics yesterday on the 7th August 2012 overcoming Japan! For Japan it was an honour to receive a silver medal as this was Japan's first time at any Olympic Games. China's trio of Ding Ning, Li Xiaoxia and Guo Yue defeated Japan's...
  11. Xu Xin and Guo Yan Mix Doubles Champions at Asian Championships 2012!

Left hander Xu Xin and Right hander Guo Yan proved to strong in the mixed doubles at the Asian Championships 2012 today on the 28th February 2012. Once again the combination of a right and left hander has shown success and has proved to be a winning formula over the years. China's Xu Xin and Guo...
  12. what U.S. website sells Mizuno Wave Medal Table Tennis Shoes!

I know a couple of websites that sell the Mizuno Wave Medals but the shipping to the US is over $30 dollars (which is a ton)! DOes anyone know a US seller of these shoes ???? thanks a bunch