1. Best Tennis Rackets Under $100?

It's my first time buying a racket since I had a Wilson racket for 20-something years. I'm 5'9", 23 years old, and play maybe 2-3 times a month. I just want something nice that won't need too much maintenance over time.
  2. Saying Table Tennis 100,000 Times

So today I took on a challenge to say Table Tennis 100,000 times! Not to sure what I was thinking :D It means a lot hitting the 100,000 subscriber milestone, thanks so much for all your support to TableTennisDaily over the years. Let us know your favourite TableTennisDaily moment!
  3. FS: STIGA ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $100 shipped

FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be...
  4. Playing Table Tennis With 100 Year Old Bats

Hey guys it's Dan and Will here back with a new video, playing table tennis with 100 year old Slazenger Whiff Whaff bats! That's right 100 year old bats, pretty incredible! They were manufactured between 1900-1910 by Slazenger in the UK and are made of wood and pig skin! Check out how well they...
  5. Stiga Alser anniversary 1985 B 75/100

FS: Stiga Alser anniversary 1985 B 75/100 Selling a very rare Alser blade, from the first anniversary series, a limited edition of 100 (75/100, B series), made for the 1985 Göteborg World Championships. Price is €300. --- High resolution pics: https://postimg.cc/gallery/ctk2a2yi/
  6. Akira 100% with Kenji Matsudaira

No homo gachiBASS Clap gachiGASM
  7. Is there at the moment any short-pips player in the TOP 100?

Somebody has an idea?
  8. 100-120$ for a new equipment

Hello everybody, I have in around 100$ for a new equipment. My level is higher than amateur. Used to play as an attacker. Had blade Peter Korbel Butterfly + Yasaka rubbers. Now its out of work. I need your advices, I see you all a very competent in this so why not. Will be very grateful for this...
  9. FS: Butterfly Cofferflait ALC discontinued , good condition, new 100%

FS: Butterfly Cofferflait ALC discontinued , good condition, new 100% Accept paypal, will ship with tracking number I want 211 US$ pics
  10. FS: Butterfly Matsushita pro special ALC new 100%

FS: Butterfly Matsushita pro special ALC new 100% Accept paypal, will ship with tracking number I want 269 US$ pics
  11. 100 % REAL (not fake!) SECRETS OF CHINESE TRAINING

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NJj8pFbzwxgj0pr3Vb0oaVQhI8MJ854 Just enjoy the content and thank me later, when your topspin has actually improved for sure :P
  12. Equipment Advice (Under $100 U.S.)

Equipment Advice (10 Months play) Hi, I am a 15 year old regional player (only 10 months of play) and am an aggressive looper from both wings, I generally try to kill points within 5 shots. At the moment I'm using a pre-built premade (if that makes sense). You can see my equipment anyway. The...
  13. 100 mile bike ride for Charity - PinkPong

Hey guys, Tomorrow morning I'am going to take part in a charity event with Thornbury Table Tennis Club. We are going to bike ride 100 miles to all the table tennis clubs in Bristol, UK. We are raising money for Cancer Research UK alongside PinkPong. You can check out the Just Giving page for...
  14. TableTennisDaily hits 100,000 fans on Facebook!

Hey everyone, Who would have ever thought a page with 6000 fans in 2012 would reach a staggering 100,000 fans in 2015! The rise in social media has been extraordinary in recent years and I really feel this is a great way for sports to get recognised and to share experience. Especially sports...
  15. Sell 100% new & real: Provincial & National Neo & Non Neo H3 Blue Sponge Rubbers

Sell 100% new & real: Provincial & National Neo & Non Neo H3 Blue Sponge Rubbers PM me if interested !!;)
  16. Table Tennis - Last 100 Days (HD)

This video is outstanding! NEW video !!! Points from recent pro tours including Sweden and Austria. Number of rallies from the top quality final of Ma Long and Zhang Jike in Austria. Most of the angles are from the crowd and in crisp HD. Please "Like" and Subscribe for more Table Tennis Videos...
  17. $100.000 - World Champs of Ping Pong

Yes you heard it! This super tournament will be with a sandpaper bat with a total prize money of $100.000. The tournament is being held on the 7th - 8th of February 2011. Photo: Erich Stering/Scanpix 3 more players have been announced in the World Championship of Ping Pong. So far players...