cho

1. NEW VIDEO: Cho Seungmin VS Liang Jingkun 7 Game Thriller (German Open 2020)

This 7 Game thriller from this year's recent German Open between Cho Seungmin and Liang Jingkun was finally salvaged! It's not amazing quality (probably around 300-400fps) but it's all we have, given ITTF failed to put this on a livestreamed table.
  2. Nittaku Cho Tokusen Excellent A (9 mm)

FS: Nittaku Cho Tokusen Excellent A (9 mm) Hello, I would like to sell 1-ply Hinoki blade Nittaku Cho Tokusen Excellent A (9 mm), weight: 81 g. The blade was bought in late 2007 in Japan. I have been playing only two years with it. It was idle over 9 years, but perfectly stored. The blade has...
  3. Nittaku Cho Tokusen Excellent A (9 mm)

FS: Nittaku Cho Tokusen Excellent A (discount) Hello, I would like to sell 1-ply Hinoki blade Nittaku Cho Tokusen Excellent A (9 mm), weight: 81 g. The blade was bought in late 2007 in Japan. I have been playing only two years with it. It was idle over 9 years, but perfectly stored. The blade...
  4. Cho!

We all know a lot of the top Chinese players will yell "Cho!" after winning a point. But Dima and I think Timo too will sometimes yell what sounds like "Tolli." My girlfriend is German and doesn't even know what they're saying or what it means but it might because they're yelling and...
  5. The Anti-Cho Technique

Sometimes, players will often "CHO" after winning a point. I always wondered, and this may seem silly, but what if you "Choed" when your opponent "Choed"? Wouldn't your opponent be confused and you will be pumped up, eventually winning the game?
  6. A possible fake match between KIM Donghyun and CHO Eonrae?

Hi, have you watched this match between KIM Donghyun and CHO Eonrae in Bulgaria Open? Here is the video link - http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=mp4:CHANNEL1-Seniors/2015/ittf_bulgaria/150822_t2_KIM_Donghyun_KOR_CHO_Eonrae_KOR Any explanations about their behaviour?
  7. what mean "cho chole"?

Professional table tennis players usually say cho or chole when they win a point but what really mean cho or chole?
  8. Best Cho Ever?

Hey Guys Photo by: EPA I would like to see which cho you guys think is the best ever. It can be because it's intimidating, feeling full or any other reason! :) So drop a link with what you think is the best cho ever. I believe thats Michael Mazes cho after he won again Hao Shuai in 2005 is...
  9. Cho contest - who wins?

A funny compilation of chos from Lin Gaoyuan and Bernadette Szocs. Youtuber ttromain asks who is the winner? :) Photo by: Table Tennis Report