type

1. What type of glue should i use

I know that for a long time speed glue is banned, however i play on a level nowhere near where this is a problem. Currently in my closet i have 2 bottles of glue that look like speed glue but are VOC-free. This is a transparent liquid that needs to be brushed out with a brush. Nowadays when i...
  2. Pros handle type

Hello there. I think it's interesting to know what handles different pros have, but it's pretty difficult to find. So I'm just wondering if you know what several pros are using. Some specifik ones would be Liam Pitchford, Lin Yun-Ju, Koki Niwa Hugo Calderano and Simon Gauzy.
  3. Is this the type of table tennis games that you would want to play?

Is this the type of table tennis games that you would want to play? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IanaaLimited.TableTennisRecraftedGenesisEdition2019
  4. Knowing when to change rubber type (or not)?

My son (10 years old) has been playing table tennis for about 18 months and receiving relatively regular coaching for about the last year. His game has come on a lot, but the main problem with his game is that he gives away too many points on unforced errors, especially because he has a real...
  5. Your Favorite Table Tennis Setup/ Dream Set Up

Please put down your favourite setup and write what type of player you are!!!
  6. Best Blade for each type of Playing?

What is the best blade in each category? like For Looping, Blockers, Offensive Player, Best Control, Best Speed, Carbon, All Wood? I am an offensive type of player would be awesome to find the best blade for me!!
  7. Which is the best type of serve?

Which serve provides the best combination of spin, deception, placement etc.? It seems that some serves are great for occasional use but cannot be varied much- the tomahawk serve is an example. I am trying to perfect a pendulum serve which gives good side and back spin and I can sometimes...
  8. I can't control my serves' spin type

Hi guys, I try to give topspin but sometimes it goes with backspin. And I try to give backspin. It goes with topspin. How can I control them? How can I serve with underspin or topspin. What are the differences?
  9. What handle type do you use

What handle shape do you prefer I had a discussion with a friend about the importance of the blade handle shape. I think we came to the right conclusion that unless you are flipping blade sides, the shape of the handle is totally up to the personal taste... I have used all 3 types: straight...
  10. What handle type do you use?

I was wondering... is there a stand out favourite when it comes to handle type? Looking back, I've only ever bought blades with an anatomic handles. I've never been much of a fan of the flaired look so never gave it a chance when starting out. So what I'm wondering is, are there any benefits...
  11. searching Sanwei 96 Type Leaning Handle Bat

hi, i am searching about that blade : http://www.amazon.com/Sanwei-Type-Leaning-Handle-T981/dp/B00ORKIS94 or http://www.amazon.com/Sanwei-Table-Tennis-Handle-Racket/dp/B00RFGDYU0 If you have got that blade and if you want to sell it, I am interested about ! thanks in advance
  12. What type of exercise should i be doing?

Hi guys, im a keen player of the game and im trying to up my ranks in the country. I was wondering what a table tennis players diet is, so what sort of things should i be eating and drinking and how much of it. Also what exercises should i be doing to improve my game, (Lunges, sit-ups, squats?)
  13. What type of sponge hardness do chinese players use?

What type of sponge hardness do chinese players use such as ma long and fan zhengdong, yan an, and etc? Do they use hard rubber as the forehand and soft on the backhand (heard this but was not sure if true) and if this is true why?
  14. Backhand loop : which type of curve do you prefer?

Well, as the topic title says, I'm interested to hear about your idea about your preferred backhand loop "curve". By "curve", I mean the path of your blade during the execution of the BH loop. I used to use convex curve, but currently trying the concave path. The other option is the "flat"...
  15. How to choose right rubber for a right blade type ????

To All TTD experts... Please advice me about how to choose a right rubber for a right type of player? I mean a soft rubber with a stiff blade (i.e Stiga Calibra Sound with Stiga Sense 7.6 ) and a soft wood with a medium or hard sponge (i.e Xiom Hayabusa Z+ with Stiga LT or Hexer HD) . Would it...
  16. What type of blade for Rasant Turbo?

Hi guys, I was looking for some info regarding a pair of Andro Rasant Turbo 2.1mm rubbers that I was given as a gift :) Now I need to buy a blade not too heavy for less than 100 U$S Considering that these Turbo version rubbers are kind of hard. What type of blade is it recommended to pair them...
  17. What type of rubbers go well with carbon blades?

Hi everyone, I am an intermediate club level penhold player looking to try a new type of blade soon, namely carbon blade! I am pretty sure I would like to get the Timo Boll ALC (penhold) as I have tried it and like the feel. I am a natural attacker usually playing with 5 ply wood blades...
  18. What handle type are you using ?

FL - Flare ST - Straight AN - Anatomic
  19. Please help me with my new rubber Cpen type

Hi I'm planning to buy A new rubber for my Cpen Blade. I was wondering if it is good to have these rubbers: FH: DHS Skyline 3 Neo BH: Stiga Mendo Energy I have a low budget so I can't buy Tenergy 05 or 64 that i wanted for my backhand. It is ok to have Stiga Mendo Energy? We have a stiga...
  20. Blood Type ?

So here in Indonesia it is 0.26 am I am searchin thru the web for Joo Se Hyuk's page in Korea's wiki. Found out that his blood type is A. A unique idea suddenly surfaces in my mind. Do blood type actually has any correlation with your table tennis playing style? Lots of blood type theories...