art

1. Cool TT Art/Bats

Nice bats available which are as much art as TT. Only £20 and it loks like pimples OUT.Other art they produce is also first class IMO. Looking forward to trying out the pimples as well as displaying the artistic bats. http://www.theartofpingpong.co.uk/shop
  2. Table Tennis Art

After a rather long break from table tennis I have decided to turn my garage into a table tennis emporium(man cave).I wasa wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where I could obtain some table tennis art or even some retro posters from the 70's or 80's?
  3. The noble art of slowing things down

Thought I should share my recent experience when it comes to slowing down the pace, learning to relax and leaving the EJ-track. At least temporarilly... I have been playing with a Stiga Rosewood V and T64 rubbers for about a year now. I chose the RW after some serious testing at my club and...
  4. Help! Looking to Upgrade from Spin Art BH and Roundell FH

Hi, I am currently in the process of replacing my rubbers ( Spin Art BH, Roundell FH ) and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I play at a high club level in an OFF style. I prefer FH to BH so would like rubbers with high speed and spin on that side as I can better control them...
  5. Mezyan Table Tennis Imaginarium..PURE AWSOME!!

Hey Guys, I thought To Share With You My New Cool Table Tennis Website Store With My Table Tennis Artworks Printed on Clothing,Art ,Tech And Accessories..Check it Out..I Hope You Like it And Enjoy The Experience! http://www.mezyantt.com
  6. similar to spin art

Hello i want to give your advise, Do you know any rubber play similar to butterfly spin art ? thank you
  7. Table Tennis picture Art

Hi everyone, I created this topic so everyone can post here their pictures in Action, or edited pictures made in TT court. Here is my first one, I hope you like it, just click it fore larger size
  8. Table Tennis is Art at the best level!

Table Tennis can be expressed as 'Art' at it's highest form! Check out this amazing video of the finest points ever! Xu Xin - Photo by: Ni Minzhe