opening

1. Harder rubber better for opening up backspin?

I understand softer rubbers - more dwell - more effect on spin Im currently using a soft rubber on my BH Rakza 7 soft (39deg). And i like to attack everything, even super backspin serves etc. and it works well. Currently thinking of moving to a harder rubber Rakza Z(50-52deg), but wondering how...
  2. New Pickleball club to include TT. Suggestions wanted on Grand Opening.

New Pickleball club to include TT - Suggestions wanted on Grand Opening With the huge surge in pickleball in the US, a new club is opening in Florida and they want to include table tennis. I've meet the key reps and viewed the facility and agreed to help them organize their TT operation, assist...
  3. Question on short pips fh for opening hitting

I have switched my playing style totally :) from inverted fh and short pips bh. Now im using Dr. neubauer matador wood with 2 short pips. Fh is Warran, bh is Gipfelsturm. My question is if there are a better choise for a pip to fh if i wanna open up on serve recieving and loop and hit it...
  4. Kim Jung Hoon vs Joo Se Hyuk Opening Night Anniversary at KJH TTC

Here is a nice clip where Joo Se Hyuk visits JKH TTC on the anniversary of its opening...
  5. WTTC 2017 VLOG #4 - Opening Round!

Hey guys, Here's our 4th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a behind the scene action from the opening round of the World Championships. The crowds are a lot larger today with the atmosphere buzzing! We pre match interview Gavin Rumgay...
  6. WTTC 2017 VLOG #2 - Opening Ceremony and Draw!

Hey guys, Here's our 2nd vlog here at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a behind the scenes look at the opening ceremony and draw in the ESPRIT arena in Dusseldorf! The top 16 seeds from the men's and women's singles all attended as they...
  7. Experior Club - Grand Opening (Chicago)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LW-gPUrKXco" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> http://tabletennischicago.com/
  8. Crazy Coke Opening Ping Pong Shot!

Hey guys, Here's our new video. This one is such an epic one and most likely our most impressive trick shot ever :D This time Emil opens a COKE with a crazy ping pong shot! The approval reaction by Thomas is just hilarious! :D I guess this video could join the "practical ping pong"-category...
  9. Opening Ceremony (London 2012)

How did everyone find the London 2012 Olympic ceremony? We are interested in your thoughts :) The British people loved it, and by the looks of tweets it was one of the best moments of peoples lives! Very inspiring and creative. The ending was just fantastic by inspiring a theme where by the new...
  10. smashcafe,,,opening soon..... uni promotion on wednesday...

http://www.facebook.com/SMASHcafe smashcafe opening on Friday the 18th November at Infinity bar/entertainment suite... Smash cafe,almost open,,1 more promo at Sunderland uni,we are targeting the student population, evidentaly there are 4000 foriegn students in Sunderland with many asian...
  11. new forum in north/tt cafe opening in sunderland

Hi all, hopefully a small forum on godboldtt.com will keep the banter flowing in the north now roppa has retired.. hope this is ok Dan... have a browse.... cheers harry. also possible tt cafe opening in sunderland a couple of days a week,we will kep you informed on progress,lets hope it comes...