decide

1. Switching Rubbers, help me decide between Victas 15, Rakza 9 and Fastarc G1.

Hey guys, I have been using mantra M for a while and I want to switch soon, and I'm between Victas V> 15 Extra, Yasaka Rakza 9 and Nittaku Fastarc G1. Some questions: For people that have played with those rubbers, which one of these 3 you feel like differs the most from Mantra? Which one...
  2. Help me decide on my new purchase

Hi there. New poster here. Looking for advise on my next purchase. I'm a recreational player. We have a league at work and I want to be able to challenge some of the stronger players. My game is typically a short serve followed by an attempt to attack the 3rd ball. Also I play a lot...
  3. need help to decide right rubbers for Blade Gergely Tamca 5000

Hello every body I'm Deyaa from egypt, 38 years old, played table tennis in local club from 2000 to 2006 then due to work couldn't continue same way. I have gergely Tamca 5000 blade and i was using Yasaka Mark V FH/BH and then used Butterfly sriver on FH. I'm very aggressive on FH, I great in...
  4. rubber advice: help me decide ;)

Hi, there is just another 'pls help me decide' thread. I'm playing with MX-P on BH but now I am thinking on a change. First I want to say: I will stay with MX-P, as it's a great rubber, unless I find something what sounds perfect for me. The reason for the change is that I play very...
  5. How did you decide Chinese versus Tensor rubber on FH?

Plan to ask the coach this in a few days, but I was curious how you decide if you prefer modern tensor or chinese rubber like DHS Hurricane Neo for FH? the tensor give me a lot of speed on the FH. I try my friend's hurricane and the control was excellent. Had to work harder for speed but his...