pre

1. Old school style TT clothing pre 2000 place to purchase

I am interested in the older style of clothing pre dated 2000 where it seemed more baggy and not as preformance oriented as modern day TT clothing. What I like is the waldner style type of clothing and to be specific the match between Waldner and Ma Lin 1999 WTTC Championship... Is there a brand...
  2. Cheap Chinese Pre-made Rackets - Better And Cheaper Than You Think

Hi folks, don't know if people are aware than there are a lot of Chinese pre-made rackets made by Yinhe and Palio that are honestly pretty good and incredibly cheap. These premades come with ITTF approved rubbers rather than the generic unapproved ones that Butterfly and Stiga use for pre-mades...
  3. Pre-match rituals and superstition

Has anyone got rituals they do before matches? Few weeks ago I decided to change my white shoe laces with new navy ones and I lost to player I never lost before. Of course, first thing I did after I came home is swap laces with old white ones. Do I even have to mention I won all my matches since...
  4. Looking for 8 pre made hardbats for an end of season tournament...

Hi All, Does anyone know where I could buy 8 resepctable hardbats for a fun end of season tournament I'm looking to run for my club here in Switzerland? Thinking traditional style barna/dunlop hardbats, but I cant seem to find anything from the usual sources.....any ideas? Obviously i could...
  5. Pre-made bat for a beginner

Hi everyone. Beginner here. Like many neophytes may come asking for your guidance i please ask of you to help me choose my first premade bat. Although i've been playing for a couple of years at the university i've only used the cheap plastic (and extremely worn out) rackets they lend us there...
  6. Can I replace the rubbers on this pre-built combo?

7. Upgrading from pre-made, advice needed.

I've been using DHS 5006 (2 of them) for years. I play almost 3-5 days a week in the past few months. I'm considering getting a custom blade. There are tons info on different custom blade but not so on pre-made. I have a hard time getting a educated guess on what DHS 5006 rated speed and control...
  8. Remove pre-applied glue layer of sponge? (Yinhe Mars II)?

This rubber (Yinhe Mars II) came with a pre-applied glue on the sponge, should I remove it before gluing on the blade or not? https://imgur.com/a/AeJZZ
  9. [Question] pre-assembled table tennis rackets

Hi all, I want to buy a pre-assembled table tennis racket but I don't know anything about it. Please suggest me some brands or names or codes. Thanks all
  10. Pre-Assembled Paddles ( 1 )

Hey guys ! can someone suggest me one of these paddles : Tibhar Volcano X Tibhar Power Grip Tibhar Apolonia 2000 Tibhar Samsonov 2000 Tibhar Samsonov 2000 Pro Stiga Propus Stiga Pollux in my country we dont sell rubbers and blades just pre-assembled paddles
  11. Pre-Assembled Paddles

Can someone suggest me a pre-assembled paddle ! Because in my country we don't sell rubbers or blades , only pre-assembled ! plz help and reply !
  12. How to Tune Pre-glued DHS Hurricane 3 Neo?

Hello, I would like to seek advice on how to tune pre-glued rubber such as DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (commercial version). I had one and applied baby oil even with VOC glue on it. The rubber was ruined making the glue uneven. Is there any other way to tune this? Thanks in advance! Totoh
  13. Best cheap pre-made bat

Best cheap pre-made bat? Hey guys,I'm looking to buy some new, cheap bats for my club. These will be for new members who are just starting and all they need is a bat. The moment they want to start playing seriously then I would recommend they buy a proper bat. I just need 5-6 really cheap bats...
  14. Pre build heavy bat

Hey everyone you may be able to help me i play table tennis at work and been playing for a few years now and im after a new bat i have been using a dunlop venom bat. but a few years ago a friend of mine late me play with his bat he called it a practice bat and was relay heavy and thick sponge...
  15. pre glued rubber

what is pre glued rubber? is the unpreglued cannot be used?
  16. What are pre glued rubbers?

Hey everyone Can anyone explain to me how and what are pre glued rubbers? How do they work, whats the best ones you suggest? Photo: http://www.spinmantra.com John doe