tape

1. Looking for Stiga overgrip grip tape

basically the title, in black colour. tt11 says its discontinued but stigas site just says out of stock with the other colours available for purchase. Cant find anywhere else that sells it. Im in Australia. If anyone knows where i could buy it from thatd be great
  2. Opinions on Grip tape

I recently bought the nittaku acoustic wood blade, and i found its abit narrow around the mid part of the handle. So i was thinking about getting grip tape and putting some on the mid part of the handle. Although im contemplating whether i should get grip tape or i might get used to the handle...
  3. Mouse grip tape for handles

It is winter and dry. Both hand and handle in the first 20 mins of practice are always slippery. My son plays a lot of video games and bought some mouse tapes to improve click accuracy. It's really thin and the size seems to be just right. So, I put one on the back side of a handle just to check...
  4. Edge tape?

Does anyone know whats the reason for that kind of an edge tape? Is there any logical explanation or is it just personal preference?
  5. Edge Tape

Hey guys Just wondering what your opinions are for edge tape on paddles? There are loads of different types out there and I'm working with someone to make a new custom one so need some info. The last thread I found about tapes was from 2013, so an updated thread of opinions would be much...
  6. Tape on Japanese penhold backhand?

I play with a Chinese penhold grip and I've seen that some Japanese penholders have a white square on their backhand. I think it's there so their fingers won't slip, which I sometimes struggle with myself. Does anyone know what it is? I think it's some sort of tape, but I'm not sure...
  7. Does Side Tape ruin the rubber by making it harder around the edges

Hi Team, I have been playing TT for years now and one question I have not had an answer to in several forums is whether using the side tape is advised? Every forum only talks about how the side tape protects the blade from minor damages and all. But no one talks of whether the side tape is good...
  8. Handle Grip Tape

Does anyone use handle grip tape? Does it affect feedback from the handle on an all wood blade?
  9. My new foam edge tape

Bought on aliexpress edge tape (because it was too cheap not to try) which is made not from a fabric but from a foam. It is very thick and looks funky. But seems to be very protective. Good for those who like banging their racket on the table :)
  10. Pro Players Not Using Grip Tape

Hi, I have just been wondering abour why we don't see many pro players using grip tapes on their blade. I use one and i don't feel like i've comprimised anything by using it, and it gave me the benefit of being less worried that my blade slides in my hand (never been a big issue for me) and it...
  11. Tape Roll Table Tennis Trickshots

I decided to do a 'part 2' of my first three tape roll tricks from instagram. These videos are both recent, you can decide whether you like the forehand side or backhand side ones better ;)
  12. Yasaka cushion guard vs Dr Neubauer foam edge tape

Has anyone used a yasaka cushion guard tape or Dr Neubauer's foam edge tape before? Which would provide better protection against dents? Thanks,
  13. Would a grip tape help me find the anatomic feel on a flared handle

Hi folks, So I went back to use my ZJK ALC after been working on my technique for few months now. I noticed that I'm so comfortable with my anatomic handle that I've trained with than the flared handle I have on ZJK ALC. My question is would a grip tape just help me find again the comfort of...
  14. Foam /Protective edge tape?

Can anyone recommend a decent protective tape that comes in 12mm (so that it covers the blade and the rubber edges). I play mostly in cramped conditions (office lunch room!) and I'm forever hitting my bat on the table, walls etc because there's hardly room to swing a cat, nevermind a TT bat! I...
  15. Where to get cheap decent edge tape online?

Hey guys Where can I get cheap and decent edge tape? I don't need a whole roll. Thanks
  16. What thickness of edging tape??

Hi, I am getting a new bat and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what thickness of edging tape I should get? Thanks, TableTennisNerd
  17. What size edge tape and where to get?

My racket is a Yasaka Ma lin Extra offensive with Xiom vega europe rubbers on both sides with a thickness of 2.0. What size edge tape would i get that covers the racket? Currently, i have 9mm edge tape however, it is not covering the whole bat like it is suppose too. Do i get 10mm edge tape or...
  18. Butterfly Edge tape

Hey guys,i wan to buy butterfly edge tape. Biggest problem is that on ebay edge tape is or too expensive or it is too long(20 meters at least-and i dont need so much edge tape) Second problem is shipping-i live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and many of them may not shipp in my country or shipping is...
  19. Table Tennis Grip Tape

Hey TTD, I was looking to customize my bat in these Summer holidays and I came across grip tapes for the blades. Basically, grip tapes are like tennis grips in which they thicken the handle of the bat for comfort or more grip or some other reasons. I did some research on other websites and I...
  20. Kinesio tape or Kinesiology tape

Recent year we see many players is using a kind of tape to put on their body, I was learned that this kind of tape is called Kinesio Tape or Kinesiology Tape, does it really work for injury. I have a Tennis Elbow injury, will this help? Picture showing Singapore Wang Yuegu right hand is taped...