recommended

1. Recommended video camera for self-analysing strokes and weaknesses during practice.

Hi there & good morning everyone, Can anyone recommend me a good video camera for the above mentioned purpose. Something like GoPro Hero 8 or any other brands? Cheers mate and have a good week end!
  2. Recommended Table for Table Tennis

Hello noob here, I'm new to table tennis. I want to purchase a table. Can you tell me What things to take care of while buying a table? Also, is pingpong same as table tennis.
  3. Recommended Gym Workouts for Table Tennis

Hi guys, what's up? Can you tell me please which workouts or exercises in the gym should I focus on that help me improve my table tennis? I'm asking this because my GF just asked me to go with her to the gym (I'm not a gym guy), but I don't want to do some random stuff. I prefer feeling that...
  4. Recommended matches to watch from 2017?

Hi, Just looking for the most memorable table tennis matches you have seen so far i 2017. Does not matter if it is because of some spectaluar shots, high quality, some extra interesting points or even a controversy ;) Both men's and women's matches, and doubles of course. Actually I often...
  5. high quality blade recommended

hi everyone ,, i want an advice about high quality blade has nice touch and good speed without losing control , the most important for me is strong blocks,flicks and looping from mid distance .. price about 30-115$
  6. Recommended TT Web shops

Hi I would like to order a couple of rubbers. I've heard that prott.cc is a trust worthy page to order shirts and rubbers from. Is it true?
  7. Recommended forehand rubbers

Hello Recently i played the Norwegian Youth Championships in Norway. I finished 5th place in the team tournament and I had a lot of great games, but i had difficulties with my forehand topspin. I'm a offensive player that likes to attack as soon as possible, and pushing my opponents to give me...
  8. Recommended rubbers ?

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I want to ask about any recommended rubbers, as I have read a lot on reviews but I still can't really decide for myself. I need something decent and not too pricey. Currently using a Sriver EL on my FH and Sapphira on BH. Both of them are starting to wear out, so I...
  9. Recommended tools / equipment for a beginner

Hi everybody. This is a really great forum and I have just joined. I want to say hello and ask everyone a question. I'm a university student in Japan, studying near Mt Fuji. I recentry started tabletennis. My question is: What is your recommended tools for a beginner and Why? I thank you for...