support

1. Joola customer support - Joola Dynaryz ZGX

Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you know a good way to get in contact with Joola customer service. I want to get a new ZGR rubber but saw that in local stores i can order the new ZGX. However i can find very little information regarding this rubber, even on the Joola website. I sent...
  2. table tennis club is asking for support

Got a message on instagram asking for support: So if you can help, please contact them :)
  3. Chinese CNT should not be aloud to play due to support of criminal government.

I am proposing for CNT to be suspended from any of the international participation due to quite support of their criminal government. The Chinese impersonated 2 millions of Uyghur Muslims in concentration campuses and destroying their villages,towns and small cities with entire history culture...
  4. Liu Shiwen: Grateful to Team for Support and Trust - Found Serenity through Endevaors

Big shout out to driversbeat for contributing the subtitles!!!
  5. #SupportLariba Philippines Olympic Table Tennis Player has cancer and needs support

The video above explains this heartbreaking story. Here's is the link so we can all do our bit to support her: http://igg.me/at/OsbrCmdco7U
  6. Golfers elbow support

Hi everyone. Some time ago I experienced soreness in my inner part of the elbow, particularly doing heavy FH topspin when making full swing or when punching the over the net ball with my backhand and fully extending my arm. It was a dull pain that lasted for some 10 minutes or so.. Stopped...
  7. Timeline Of Protests In China - Everything You Need To Know!

If you haven't already heard the news spiraling around the table tennis world this will amaze you! Yesterday players including Ma Long, Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin withdrew themselves from the on going China Open in support of their beloved coach Liu Guoliang! Timeline of event: Tuesday 20th...
  8. BREAKING: Ma Long & Fan Zhendong boycott CHINA OPEN!

The Chinese National Team players are believed to be protesting currently at the China Open! Players have posted on Weibo: "We don't have the desire to fight. We miss coach Liu Guoliang". Players: Ma Long, Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin, Liang Jingkun and Liu Yi Coaches: Qin Zhijian, Ma Lin and Wang...
  9. Support young TT star with cystic fibrosis

<tbody> <tbody> I'm asking for you to consider making a small donation to support an inspirational young lady I've had the pleasure of getting to know. Holly is 16 years old, is ranked no. 1 in Australian for Under 18 girls and suffers from cystic fibrosis. She's one of the bravest kids I've...
  10. What football team do you support?

I know it's completely off topic from table tennis but there has to be a reason why there is a category "football" I support Liverpool FC. What about you? Who do you support?
  11. Support me in my table tennis adventure!

Hey everyone! If you guys watch table tennis daily equipment reviews you'll know the guy who does all the filming with Dan and helps create the videos! I love creating these videos with Dan and hope you all enjoy them :) I am still in the main a player with aspirations and dreams, currently...
  12. Football World Cup 2014 - Who do you support?

Off topic, but who are you supporting for the Football World Cup? Which team do you think will win? I thought I would make this topic as I saw Zhang Jike was a fan of football, and we all love football when the World Cup is on!
  13. Which Tennis player do you support? :D

Which one ?? :) I like Djokovic :D
  14. Support Ma Long

Because of an injury Ma Long is not at his top form. Support him ;) Photo by: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images AsiaPac