extra

1. TSP super ventus (SV) and Victas 07 sticky extra (07SE)

Hi there, Has anyone used these rubbers ? i would especially like opinions on these to see if they match my findings with them so far. This is somewhat limited to mainly serving at present, as I’m suffering from a bout of Sciatica, so my back just isn’t up for it !!! 07 SE 2.0mm tackiness -...
  2. Yasaka Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard rubbers

Rakza Z Rakza Z Extra Hard Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard Reviews It took me a few years to review something from Yasaka again. The last rubber and blade I have reviewed were, Rakza 9 and Rakza 9 soft with Yasaka Galaxya. I was glad that Olle from Woodhouse Tranas...
  3. Differences between Stiga DNA Pro and Victas v15 extra

Hi there! I'm just wondering if anyone can do a comparison between The stiga DNA pro and victas v15 extra. I'm playing with the dna pro M but thinking of the v15 extra.
  4. Xiom Diva vs Yasaka Sweden Extra

Hello, I play tt arround 7 years and my better side is forehand and because of that I use: Butterfly Innerforce layer ALC FH: Butterfly 80fx 1,9 BH: Andro Hexer Grip SFX 1,9 I am thinking to go on a bit slower blade because sometimes I have a prb specialy on bh with receiving a serve (to fast...
  5. Yasaka to release Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard!

Yasaka Japan just announced the releases of the Rakza Z (47-52 deg) and Rakza Z Extra Hard (52-57 deg) for the Spring of 2020! Nice to see Yasaka extend their popular Rakza series with these 2 rubbers which follow the harder sponge trend of many manufacturers...
  6. Difference between MX-P and Victas V15 Extra?

Hello, Im currently playing 2 MX-P rubbers with maximum speed but i wanted to explore a bit and see if there are other good tenergy alternatives and i found this Victas V15 Extra Rubber. How is the Difference? im playing alot of spin on the first opening and fast afterwards. ~1900 TTR in germany
  7. Are re impact blades worth the extra money

Been reading up on the re impact blades and they talk a good show but are they actually worth the extra money. I want precision and control from a blade much more than I want speed and because of elbow problems I find a light set up much more comfortable to play with. So with that in mind is a...
  8. Victas V15 Extra My newest favorite rubber

I've been looking for the ultimate alternative rubber to Tenergy 05 which is like the Holy Grail of table tennis rubbers. After a lot of experimenting and money spent. I think I've found it. Forehand or backhand, this rubber works great. Although for me I may try 'V15 Stiff' for the backhand. I...
  9. Need rubber advice for Yasaka Sweden Extra

As some members recommended me at another topic, i have bought Yasaka Sweden Extra blade 82gr. Now i need rubbers to put on. I am 36 year old male, with quite good physical shape, both wings attacking style player Been playing for several years allready, and now trying to progress and...
  10. FS Donic Epox Control | XIOM Vega Pro (max) | Tibhar Extra Long (ox) $95

Have too many blades and looking to offload. Posting to see if there is any interest. Blade has about 10 hours of playtime. Rubbers changed only once. Bumped the table with top left edge leaving a small indent. Both rubbers barely used (approx 2 hours). Looking to sell for $95. Will post...
  11. JTTAA version - Really worth the extra $$?

Hi there, Anyone has experience in the wood quality of the blade for a JTTAA and normal version? Thinking worth for the extra $$? Or just better surface finishing that's it, more smooth in the handle for example? Would be best if there is a photo side by side comparison. Thanks
  12. Blade and Rubber combination?

I was thinking about putting Palio Thor's on the forehand of Yasaka Sweden Extra CPEN. However, I was worried that it the Thor's would not match the blade. I mainly enjoy mid-table looping. Would the Palio Thor's be okay with my Yasaka Sweden Extra? Thank you.
  13. FOR SALE Yasaka Extra Offensive Power 7 + Two Rakza Rubbers

I have this bat to sell. I wanted to try it but for some reason, I didn't like it. It has been used only once so it's in excellent condition. The blade is: Yasaka Extra Offensive Power 7 http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/10557-extra-offensive-7-power < < It has some very good...
  14. yasaka extra offensive vs tibhar stratus powerwood

which of the two blades is faster? which is suitable for spin oriented game? which one for attacking loop style ?
  15. Yasaka Sweden Classic vs Yasaka Extra vs YEO?

Hello. I know in terms of speed it is YEO>YE>YSC but is the difference alot? YE and YSC are flexible blades. Wouldnt it have a catapult/bouncy effect making speed faster?
  16. Table tennis players with extra kilograms

Dear All good people here, Being 159 cm 92 kg Myself, Better to learn from Someone Our own size, They say, so, Any good players, pro or amateurs, with good videos for me to learn, with rather heavy built, leaning to overweight, > 25 body mass index looking player, especially chopper and...
  17. Yasaka Sweden Extra

You can view my review of the Yasaka Sweden Extra in the review centre here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/11021-sweden-extra/
  18. Ma lin extra offensive with Razaka rubbers?

Hi everyone, Currently, i use the Ma Lin Extra Offensive shakehand grip. On my blade are 2 of the same rubbers, Xiom Vega Europe. I have been using this rubber for 2 years now. For the first year, when i was still getting used to it, it was good. This rubber had decent spin, control, and...
  19. What weight for Cpen Yaska Ma Lin Extra Offensive?

Hi! Im going to buy a Yaska Ma Lin Extra Offensive with penhold grip. I wonder what weight is the best?
  20. FS Yasak Extra, Yinhe Hinoki, DHS Hurricane Wang Hao, Hurricane Hao II, Donic Perrson

Yasak Extra (CPEN) -- $32 Yinhe Kiso Hinoki (CPEN)-- $40 DHS Hurricane Wang Hao (CPEN) -- $30 DHS Hurricane Hao II (CPEN, Brand New) -- $70 Donice Persson Power Speed (Shakehand) -- $35