hard

1. Palio TCT or Yinhe T4s?

So both of them are supposed to be two of the stiffest blades out there, but their composition is still completely different. So which one have you used? What can you tell me about it? Or if both, what are the differences? Thanks.
  2. Editorial: It's hard to know if an equipment change actually makes you better

There are a number of inherent biases at work but the real challenge is measurement, and on a lot of EJ (equipment junkie) threads it is just assumed that something like "my forehand loop was spinnier" or other such statements are actually true. In fact, though this kind of statement should...
  3. Yeo7/yeo7power/ml hard carbon all same blades?

I grew very fond of the MLEO as this was my first blade every used but as time went by I find that it lacks umph eventually causing me to switch to carbon blades Now I came to a cross roads where these three blades has appeared and they all seem to be the same blade but rebranded Extra...
  4. Difference between hard european and chinese rubber??

what is the difference between hard european rubbers and chinese rubbers? for example between Rasanter 53 or mx p hard and the Hurricane 3 Neo 40 provincial? in theory they have about the same degrees of hardness.
  5. Ultimate Hard Shell Racket Case?

I'm looking for a hard case that will provide the ultimate protection for a single racket, and at the same time be beautiful in appearance. Presently I have an aluminum case with a foam interior that is available from almost all the major manufacturers. I also have a couple of the Donic...
  6. FS: New Tenergy 05 Hard

For sale: - Brand new Butterfly Tenergy 05 Hard 2.1 Red - $63 (5 available) If you buy more than one, each additional rubber is $2 cheaper. Shipping is included for U.S. buyers. (For pics click here) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0DaHRMaCm-lbUhsaDY2R3ZyQTA?usp=sharing
  7. The hard rubbers, a new trend in tennis table?

Hello, I am wondering what is all about with this new trend generated by almost all tennis table equipment vendors to bring hard rubbers to the market. Examples: MX-P 50, Tenergy 05 Hard, Dignics 09c, Rasanter R53, etc. Is this a reaction to the new plastic ball? What are the benefits...
  8. What happen if you boost a t05 hard as soft as t05?

I'm curious, i know for a fact that a t05h boosted as soft as t05 doesn't play like a t05. Anyone tried it? If so share results.
  9. Yasaka Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard rubbers

Rakza Z Rakza Z Extra Hard Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard Reviews It took me a few years to review something from Yasaka again. The last rubber and blade I have reviewed were, Rakza 9 and Rakza 9 soft with Yasaka Galaxya. I was glad that Olle from Woodhouse Tranas...
  10. The Fast Just Got Faster! | Tibhar MXP Hard

Hey guys, hope everyone is safe and doing well. A few months ago before lockdown me and Tom tested Tibhar’s latest and hardest rubber from the Evolution series the MXP Hard. We compared this to regular Evolution MXP which this rubber is based off of to see what the differences were and if it...
  11. Yinhe T11 or another hard blade?

Hi there, I've been playing for around 2 years and have been using a Donic Waldner Allplay blade with coppa x2 on my forehand and coppa x3 on my backhand. but I find these rubbers quite "mushy" almost as if they are too soft, like a spinny incoming ball sinks into them and these sponges...
  12. Opinions regarding flexible/stiff - hard/soft blades for a beginner

Hi, I’m looking for opinions regarding flexible/stiff - hard/soft blades for learning techniques. I’m a newbie, hungry for information about the equipment and techniques. I’ve been playing (actually, more training than playing) for about 4 months now. In these 4 months I tried 4 blades – first...
  13. What hardness is Skyline 3-60 Hard?

I have been given a sheet of Skyline 3-60 mid-hard, I quite like it and it says 37 degrees, it is very spinny but I think it might be a bit soft. Does anyone know what hardness the Skyline 3-60 Hard is? I assume it is 39 degrees? Anyone tried the different Skyline 3-60's?
  14. Tenergy 05 hard durability?

Hey all, For those who have been using T05 Hard, how are you finding its durability? Perhaps it's nothing, but it feels like T05H is quite a bit less durable than regular T05. I've noticed the actual rubber looks more worn and smooth, compared with when I had T05 on there previously. Thoughts?
  15. Soft vs hard rubber on backhand

Hi, I have been using andro R53 on both sides for about a month. It is perfect for me on forehand. It is okay for me even on backhand to punch and block with but when out of position it is tough to loop on backhand side as it is not very forgiving. But, I am confused regarding soft vs hard...
  16. Yasaka to release Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard!

Yasaka Japan just announced the releases of the Rakza Z (47-52 deg) and Rakza Z Extra Hard (52-57 deg) for the Spring of 2020! Nice to see Yasaka extend their popular Rakza series with these 2 rubbers which follow the harder sponge trend of many manufacturers...
  17. From H3Neo to T05 hard?

Hello, anyone outside here who switched from (boosted) H3Neo to T05 hard? Or the other way? What are the differences (except the tackiness)? Did you have to adapt your technique strongly? Cheers Andreas
  18. Hard backhand rubber help

Long story short, i am using a TB ALC with a 39˚ hurricane provincial BS on my forehand. For my backhand, it Donic Acuda S3, which is a big mistake. I have came to the conclusion that I am more suitable to play with harder rubbers, as it has the potential to make the ball go fast or slow as I...
  19. Tenergy 05 Hard Advice please!

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some advice on Tenergy 05 Hard. I currently use the original normal 05 rubber. For those that don't know, I'm a defender who doesn't tend to chop on the forehand. I'm more close to the table attacking or when I'm further back from the table I fish or counter...
  20. Hurricane 3 both sides with hard and fast blade.

Hi, I have a spare Donic ovtcharov carbospeed blade. It is a hard and stiff blade very fast blade but with good control. I wanted to experiment with it by putting hurricane 3 40 on forehand and 39 on backhand. I am using this hardness cz these rubbers are the spare rubbers that i have at home...