rakza

1. Need Help Choosing a New Forehand Rubber (pls)

Hey guys this is my first post on Table Tennis Daily *round of applause*! I really need you guys' opinions on a topic that I have been having a dilemma with lately. I'm talking about sleepless nights waking up in cold sweat kind of vibe. Ok, I'm exaggerating but I did once dream about this...
  2. rakza which one

Hello, currently I am using a tsp swat with evolution elp on backhand and omega v tour on forehand ( I don't why but since the forum has been changed, I am not able to upgrade my equipment on my profile, I wish to come back to the old forum style) btw I was wondering to try the new rakza z on...
  3. TSP Super Ventus and Ventus Spin - Anyone played with it?

Hi there! I read a lot good things about those two rubbers. On Revspin.net both have a quite high score. 9.4-9.5 if I remember well. I wish to put them on my Viscaria (FH: Super Ventus, BH: Ventus Spin) and to try something new (now I have Rakza X and Rackza 7). Based on what I read this might...
  4. Most Requested Table Tennis Review Ever | Rakza 7

Hey everyone! We have released a lot of equipment reviews over the years but one that pops up often in the comments and requests is Yasaka Rakza 7. So here it is, our most requested table tennis review ever!
  5. How is xiom vega x compared to rakza x?

I was thinkinf of getting one vega x rubber but I want to know how it perform comparing to a rakza x rubber that I already have.
  6. Looking for Rakza Z review

Hi! Even when I can't playduring the pandemic, Rakza Z took my interest. How does it perform? What I am looking for these informations: -in general, how does it compare to the 09c? Ofc I would like to try out the material pro players like so much, but I can't afford it. So this is a similar...
  7. Yasaka Rakza 7 is doming the wrong way

This rubber, Rakza 7 right after taking out of it's envelope has developed a dome. It curls up exactly the opposite way as it would when one uses the boosters on the sponge. I got another couple of rubbers (61 seconds) that are doing the same. When glued down using either revo3 or XVT...
  8. Switching Rubbers, help me decide between Victas 15, Rakza 9 and Fastarc G1.

Hey guys, I have been using mantra M for a while and I want to switch soon, and I'm between Victas V> 15 Extra, Yasaka Rakza 9 and Nittaku Fastarc G1. Some questions: For people that have played with those rubbers, which one of these 3 you feel like differs the most from Mantra? Which one...
  9. Omega 7 vs Rakza Z, what's better?

So since there are literally over 20 million different blade/rubber combos possible, and since I have no life, I've spent alot of time analyzing rubbers. I've been using Omega 7 Hyper on backhand, Hurricane 3 National on forehand but switching it around has felt more natural, prefer H3 throw...
  10. Yasaka Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard rubbers

Rakza Z Rakza Z Extra Hard Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard Reviews It took me a few years to review something from Yasaka again. The last rubber and blade I have reviewed were, Rakza 9 and Rakza 9 soft with Yasaka Galaxya. I was glad that Olle from Woodhouse Tranas...
  11. Please suggest a backhand rubber with less catapult effect than Rakza 7 soft

Hi, I know it's the technique, not the rubber, but maybe some rubbers are easier to use when working on a certain technique? I just got a chance to get some group coaching sessions and we are working on the backhand topspin against backspin - I have a very hard time lifting the ball with the...
  12. Yasaka Rakza Series.

I’m a big fan of Yasaka rubbers and I would like to know which Rakza would be best for the following categories. Looping: Serving: Blocking: Driving: Chopping: Far from table loop:
  13. Yasaka Rakza Z - Anyone Played with It? Review?

Yasaka came out with Rakza Z (at 52 degree) and Rakza Z Extra Hard (at 57 degree) rubbers recently, been getting rave reviews on revspin.net. Supposed to be very spinny and very fast. Just wondering has anyone played with it much yet? Is there any in-depth, objective reviews of it? Very much...
  14. Something a bit harder than Rakza 7 for the FH?

Hi, equipment gurus! Could you recommend a rubber a little harder than Rakza 7 but with good control and best for FH looping? Simply theoretically, because I am stuck with my Xiom Intro for a while :) Being a noob I bought 4 Rakza 7's for the price of 3 - you know, just in case :D I still hope...
  15. Donic Rubbers similar to Rakza 7?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I was thinking perhaps the Acuda S1 would be the closest match to Rakza 7.
  16. How does the Rakza 7 Soft compare to Rozena as a backhand rubber?

I was wondering if anyone has tried both the Rakza 7 soft and the Butterfly Rozena and how they compare one to the other. Thank you for any insight that you have.
  17. rakza 7 vs rakza x

how do these two rubbers compare in terms of speed spin and throw angle? thinking about getting rakza x on my bh instead of rakza 7 2 mm but im not sure what thickness
  18. Problem with gluing Rakza 7

Hi all, I like Rakza 7 so much. I have already bought 3 sheets: - 1st sheet: gluing with Free Chack (i did it myself). No peeling off at all after few weeks. Then I removed it as I found it too fast, and then switched back to Mark V. After few months with Mark V, i re-glued Rakza 7. No peeling...
  19. Yasaka to release Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard!

Yasaka Japan just announced the releases of the Rakza Z (47-52 deg) and Rakza Z Extra Hard (52-57 deg) for the Spring of 2020! Nice to see Yasaka extend their popular Rakza series with these 2 rubbers which follow the harder sponge trend of many manufacturers...
  20. TSP Ventus Spin compared to Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft

Has anybody got experience of these two rubbers and if so can you tell me how they compare with regard to the following please. 1) Close to the table play. 2) Sensitivity to incoming spin. 3) Control. 4) Spin. Thank you