recommendation

1. Upgrade from TILONG blade

Hello, gentlemen. I started to play tt more seriously like 1 year ago. I was quite hyped, watched videos and found youtube channel coach TI Long. So when I went to Vietnam, I thought it would be nice to support this guy and bought his custom made racket with some random rubbers. So, he glued...
  2. Seek recommendation for controlled spin set up

Hi fellow TT lovers I have a Samsonov Pro Black (7 ply, Limba), and a Viscaria (ALC, koto top). My backhand is my stronger side. Forehand is developing you can say. Up until lock-down, I was using a slow 7ply limba blade, and was able to initiate with BlueStorm Z1 quite well. Whereas my...
  3. Recommendation for 50 degrees hardness Rubber

Hi Everyone, Can guys help me in my frustrations :D. I'm planning to buy a new set of blade and rubber. Below are the blade I set my eyes now. As I'm currently looking for a 7 ply allwood blade. Stiga Clipper Classic Xiom Extreme S For some history of my setup, if this might help. My first...
  4. Equipment recommendation

Hello, I can describe myself as an amateur who knows the basics. Currently, I own a premade Stiga 5* Flexure, received as a gift. Even though I've made some progress in my game, I don't think this will help me on the long run since I play daily at the office and 1 or 2 times a week at the local...
  5. Forehand rubber recommendation for my Zebarate

Hi, I am a returning player, ive played since my childhood days.. I am 39 now, havent played since 2012-13.. ive a health issue and was advised to take up exercise/sport by my doctor, so table tennis was the obvious choice, I purchased the TB ALC + Rakza 7 (R7) for my first blade, as it was...
  6. Specific next blade for my playing style?

I know there is no "best" blade so hopefully if I share my playing style and experience level you can give me some suggestions. I am around level 1400 and regularly train with much more advanced players. I use a Donic Appelgren Allplay with H3 Neo on forehand and Tenergy 05FX backhand, and my...
  7. Recommendation for FH Rubber

Would be glad of any recommendations for a forehand rubber which would be a good match for my Yasaka Sweden Extra blade and my BH Xiom Vega Europe. Looking to try something which is a bit harder but still relatively light. I currently have Xiom Vega Europe 2.0 on both sides but although I use a...
  8. Blade recommendation required

Can you please recommend some good blade ranging from $35 (Rs.2500) to $42(Rs.3000).
  9. bh and fh rubbers recommendation

:eek:Hey guys i am looking for new rubbers on both my bh and fh side. on my fh side, i am trying to find a rubber that can loop with lots of spin and also fast. on my bh side, i am trying to find a rubber that can punch and also have good control. thanks!
  10. New setup recommendation

Hello everyone, I've been playing on and off for about 10 years now. Back in the day I had some coaching and have become pretty consistent with the basic strokes. I'd call myself a beginner-intermediate player. I lost my last paddle in my office a couple years ago and want to get back into...
  11. New blade recommendation

Hi guys, i want to buy a new blade and i´m thinking of a Yinhe T7s or a DHS PG5. What do you think?
  12. Blade recommendation from Butterfly for Frictionless Anti Rubber

My clubmate has decided to try Frictionless Anti (he currently plays a long pimple blocking game). He is an older gentleman who's not so good at the internet so asked me to find out some information for him. Our club is sponsored by Butterfly and we get discount on Butterfly goods which is why...
  13. any recommendation for soft blade? (or flexible)

Recently, I've been surfing the internet to find a good wooden blade (mainly stiga) that is soft. I found out there is a lot. But the one that is eye-catching to me is vps v and offensive classic. I want to buy the offensive classic, but there are no stores near my place selling offensive...
  14. equipment recommendation

hello, I used to play a lot of table tennis then because of various things i have not played in around 10 years. i would like to start playing again and need to get some equipment. i have an old blade. it is a tibhar revolt with DHS hurricane on the forehand an sriver fx on the back. The...
  15. Recommendation Rubber with a lot of effect for Stiga emerald vps v wood

I currently have a stiga emerald vps v wood and I use gus xushaofa lsz neo. My main problem is that the rubber wears very quickly and breaks easily. On the other hand I do a lot of sidespin and top spin of right (FH) and the reverse I am of blows drier not so much effect. Also middle distance...
  16. ALL/ALL+ Limba/Koto Blades - recommendation

Hi guys, I'm currently playing with BTY Grubba. Performance-wise i like it, but the blade is kinda boring. I also do have Stiga AC but the wood quality is real bad. On the other side i tried YEO, but the blade was too fast for me. I feel i just need smth new, i should be in the ALL speed area...
  17. Recommendation

I'm currently playing with TSP Ventus Soft 2.0 mm on one side and Tibhar Aurus Soft 1.9 mm on the other side of a Yasaka Sweden Extra blade. I play with a lot of spin and love these rubbers. However, I would be happy with either of then on the backhand side but am finding they are a little short...
  18. need recommendation blade for long pips

I like to play chop block and occasionally hit also on BH Any recommended blade for this?
  19. Moving to Deutschland to train. Need recommendation on coaching academy.

Hello everyone. I will be moving to Germany by end of this year . Sole purpose of my decision is to get better in Table Tennis in all aspects. I have been playing Table Tennis from past 20 odd years. My level of play is above intermediate. Current training schedule is as below: Weekdays -...
  20. Blade recommendation

Hi, I'm looking for a blade with a good flexibility and control but still fast enough. Right now I'm using Viscaria and I feel not enough dwell time because I'm a slow player. I've tried Fang Bo 2. It is good, but it is too head heavy for me and really vibrate a lot in my hand. I don't really...