diamond

1. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

T2 is back and this year it’s the bigger than ever. The world’s very best players will take to the stage this time round, its going to be explosive with new rules, formats and lots more! The top 16 men and women from the ITTF World Tour rankings have qualified for this event. There are 3 events...
  2. T2 Diamond player line up..

Ma Long will attend T2 Diamond in July?
  3. T2 Diamond will have World Ranking points

T2 put on facebook today of the format for the 3 tournaments this year https://t2apac.com/t2-diamond-announces-qualification-criteria-and-world-ranking-points-for-the-grand-slam-of-table-tennis/ Players will get World Ranking points. The qualification process players have to be inside the top...
  4. T2 Diamond for 2019?

T2 make a Facebook post: T2 Diamond dates have been announced! T2Diamond 2019 will comprise the following events: Tournament 1: 18 July – 21 July 2019 Tournament 2: 26 September – 29 September 2019 Tournament 3: 28 November – 1 December 2019 This going to be a way to brighten up the...
  5. FS Killerspin Diamond CQ

Hi , I am selling new Killerspin Diamond CQ , well I have only tried it with yinhe moon max tense rubbers and I will give them away with blade, both rubbers are black but one is hard and the other is medium. Price for the blade is £50 only. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to...
  6. Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch/Stiga carbonado 145

Hey guys ATM I'm playing with the Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch. Great blade! But I'm just missing that extra speed. Could the carbonado 145 be the answer to my problem? Or perhaps another blade? :D
  7. FS/FT Killerspin Diamond cq blade

hey, want to sell/trademy authentic backup blade - Killerspin Diamond cq. Item is almost new-few times used-but no visible marks. Blade has very good feel and spin - limba outer ply. Price: 40eu+shipping (possible trade option:blade + cash) Speed:Off Handle: Fl Specifications 2 Carbon...
  8. Gambler Black Diamond Light - UK source?

Hi People. My first bat has turned out to be a great one for me. It is a balsa and carbon fibre combination. It is a Gambler Black Diamond Light, It is really light and is really good for my painful shoulder because i'm not having to swing a heavy bat. Now I bought it second hand from custom...