allwood

1. Kokutaku Allwood Shakehand Blades

Hello, this is my first thread here in the forum. I was wondering if anybody knows something about the Kokutaku Allwood Shakehand blades. The other day I was looking for some offensive 5 ply allwood blades in different tt online stores, and I found that at tt-japan.net they have a great variety...
  2. Fast 7-ply Allwood Blade

Hi, I wanted to get a 7-ply Allwood offensive blade and I got flustered with all the options in the market today. with that said I wanted to come up with a shortlist to serve as a starting point in deciding what to get. Budget is not a problem I am willing to spend some money provided that what...
  3. I need a faster blade

I need a new blade Hi, <br> I am currently using a Sanwei Fextra 87g at 6mm. I've been using it for less than a year and it helped me develop my strokes.<br> but I am thinking of upgrading. The Fextra is good but kinda lacking in speed in the higher gears. I would like to ask for some...
  4. switching from alc to allwood?

Im using a viscaria, however i feel like my control is not at the best it could be. should i maybe switch to an allwood like a clipper? or should i change rubbers? currently T05Hard on the FH and T05 on the bh Thanks in advance
  5. andro allwood blades

Andro narrowed their repertoire of blades in 2018, as we know from a video from Tabletennisdaily. At first the number fell to 22 different blades. But then the andro signed up a cooperation with a French star, Simon Gauzy, and four more Gauzy blades were added. The current number is on 26...
  6. Table Tennis arm and shoulder injury - Allwood vs Composite

Hi all, I've changed in December to a quality allwood blade, AVX BT777, and changed to chinese rubber on BH, an attempt to trying to improve my BH technique, before I try SP on BH, as in match play I hit more than loop on BH and the bouncy nature of tensors/Tenergies makes me go far from the...
  7. Allwood for FH oriented and Composite for BH oriented players

Hi all, I saw one time that a FH oriented oriented player should/could use Allwood blade and BH oriented player should/could use Composite blade. Is that why? Because FH oriented player needs a little extra time and control to use more his FH and BH player needs quicker strokes that a...
  8. Butterfly Innerforce series - whats the deal in compare to 5ply/7ply allwood blades?

hey guys, with the release of Xiom's icecream blades attention has drawn to this topic. i'm curious about the IF series. while i do own several allwood limba blades: a slow 5 ply (Grubba), a fast 5 ply (Xiom Offensive S) and a 7 ply (Andro Core) i wonder which customer should instead buy these...
  9. Tenergy Combination for Allwood Allround Blade

Hi Guys, Any Tenergy recommendation combination for Stiga Allround CR WRB? I'm planning to put the following rubbers: FH: Tenergy 80 1.9mm BH: Tenergy 64fx 1.9mm Im currently using Rozena 2.1mm on my FH. I really love its performance but i'm wondering if the speed and spin will be the same if...
  10. Wouldn't be interesting to have an allwood koto - kiri combination?

Hi people, We see almost every brand with a 5 ply limba - limba - ayous - limba - limba and with a clipperlike blade. Wouldn't be an interesting combination all brands have a 5 ply koto - koto - kiri - koto - koto and a 7 ply koto - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - koto? Best Regards...
  11. Allwood performance with Poly ball

Hi all, With the poly ball, 5 plywood blades, even that not slow and too flexy, have not enough power in the poly ball era? When I'm saying this, I'm referring to blades like AVX P500, BT555, YEO for example. It's a 7 plywood era? (for people that use allwood ofc) Thanks in advance. Best...
  12. Best Blade for each type of Playing?

What is the best blade in each category? like For Looping, Blockers, Offensive Player, Best Control, Best Speed, Carbon, All Wood? I am an offensive type of player would be awesome to find the best blade for me!!
  13. Hinoki-Carbon or 7-ply Allwood.

Hi guys! I am LP FH penhold blocker/hitter and RPB driver/blocker (please see my equipment for reference), and I am looking for a new blade. I made some research based on reviews and performance of different blades and also the price. My choices bottomed down to two blades. 1. Green Paddle...
  14. From allwood to carbon

Hi everyone, i was planing to change my current blade which is an allwood Stiga Infinity VPS V. Now i am currently in doubt about my current play style which i thought i would want to improve and try a bit a faster paced game with a carbon blade which is faster than all wood. current set up is...
  15. Changing from composite to allwood

Hi guys! I currently play with Viscaria FL with Tenergy 05 on FH and Tenergy 64 on backhand(both unboosted). I would like to change to allwood, because university dont let me train every days :'( I play more in spin, more forehand oriented, backhand is more to hit or block, and sometimes lob...
  16. Fast allwood blades

hi guys!! Can you show me some allwood blades(5 or 7 ply) with same speed of Timo Boll Spirit?? thanks :D
  17. Can anyone suggest an allwood blade that has good dwell time

Can anyone suggest an allwood blade that has good dwell time. Im looking for something that is allwood,in the Allround to offensive range. Thanks