macao

1. Ma Long and Sun Yinsha Crowned Champions of 2020 World Table Tennis Macao

The RESTART of table tennis took place last week in Macao, one of the most anticipated table tennis events of all time, World Table Tennis! WTT Macao was set up as an exhibition event to test out the latest World Table Tennis innovations! This ground breaking event has a prize pool of $800,000...
  2. WTT Macao

Wow after I looked at the players of WTT Macao I was kind of impressed, I wasn't expecting Fang Bo to be there. And it's weird that Fan Zhe Don isn't playing can someone explain? And why ZJK didn't play in the past tournaments.
  3. World Table Tennis Macao 2020

The RESTART of table tennis now moves onto the most anticipated event of 2020... World Table Tennis Macao! This tournament will use all the latest World Table Tennis innovations and has a prize pool of $800,000! Date: 25th-29th November. Draw - Coming soon Men's Singles 01) Fan Zhendong...
  4. WTT Macao "Innovations"

Hi! Anyone else feeling a bit disappointed by the touted "innovations" in WTT Macao? I'm finding especially the Sudden Death Rules dissapointing. It does away with all the tension of a game going on to 15-15 or even further. What do others think? Maybe I'm in the minority on this one.