serve

1. What is that one serve that you HATE

There was this old retire jpen guy and he just served fast long backspin with sidespin on my bh, I couldnt chop or the ball goes high he didnt put it on my fh because he knew I couldnt return, that was the day I learn how to brush the ball. I just dont like fast long servers at all, I am really...
  2. Mima Ito vs Ma Lin | Serve Challenge

Mima Ito took on Ma Lin's Serve at the World Cup! Serve Challenge:
  3. ITTF AGM 2020. Voting a new serve Rule 2.6.2

https://youtu.be/2j2elPB9tN8?t=12634
  4. Serve Trickshots !

Hello Guys, I want to invite you to watch our second youtube episode. This time we used only serve trickshots, we hope you will like it. Comment down below, what we can do next. Also u can follow us on our social media, where we poste informations and other unpublished trickshots. ENJOY...
  5. Ma long serve

Does someone know what serve Ma long uses? And are there any tutorials for that serve? And what spin is that on ma longs serve?
  6. Pendulum Serve in 3 Steps (VIDEO)

Hi all, Figured since I'm stuck at home for the foreseeable future - I would haul a table out and move some furniture around so I could make some small videos. The first one is 3 steps to learning the basic foundations for the reverse pendulum serve. Hope some of you find it useful!
  7. Which kind of serve with short pips forehand??

What kind of serves is good with short spinny pips on fh??? I also use short pips on bh
  8. Any nice and easy to learn serve for a new player?

Hi i am new to table tennis and i would like to learn a easy to learn but really good serve. If you know any pleas let me know
  9. Doubles Serve Tactics

Hello good people, Need some tactics for doubles game. My players are right handed & most of the opponents too. Short/Long serve placement advice needed. Any other advice for doubles are also welcome. Here most of the players are not good at flicking. Thanks in advance.
  10. Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov Dima's Tomahawk Serve is an amazing, unique serve!!! It helps him get throw Fan Zhendong in German Open 2020 few day ago!!! And so much subscriber request a video for this serve. So yeah, Tomahawk Serve Tutorial Video here!!! Enjoy ������...
  11. Horrendous illegal serve in Olympic Qualifier!!

Really?? Words fail me!! https://tv.ittf.com/video/gardos-robert-jevtovic-marko/1882869
  12. 6 Basic Serve In Table Tennis (Penhold Grip)

6 Bóng bàn Phục vụ Cơ bản (Gripold Penhold) Cho ăn của tôi trong các vấn đề của bạn Và nâng cấp SUBSCRIBE !!!
  13. Hittinh myself when I serve

Hi guys, I'm just wondering... Do you guys hit the side of the racket on yourself on serves too? When I serve heavy backspin/sidespin serves I end up hitting myself and that's now a problem because I'm literally destroying my rubber... Am I using the wrong technique? Or that's supposed to be normal?
  14. Gaining high ball attack from your serve

I think I've come up with the ultimate question for a coach. How to train 3rd ball kills that have your own spin on them. How many have been through this stage of TT? You have a decent serve that has enough spin and deception to gain high returns that you can kill..... BUT When that high...
  15. Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin)

Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin) One of the most important things about serve: "Make all your serves into the same motion" . The opponent will be confused and you will gain the advantage to finish in the point the next shots! So we add " FAKE MOTION" in this video :) PS: Some...
  16. Serve receive fine tuning

I encountered this video coaching service receive, which is woefully thin on English translation, but in careful review I found some helpful insight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiKoMIPEuWQ It appears the instruction for preparing to receive includes getting low and balanced, then lifting...
  17. Learning FASTEST Table Tennis Serve

Learning FASTEST Table Tennis Serve
  18. Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve

Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve
  19. 5 Steps To Master The Reverse Pendulum Serve | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! The reverse serve is one that many players want to learn and add to their game, when executed correctly you can create deadly amounts of spin and it can be very hard to return. Many professional players such as Timo Boll and Fan Zhendong use this serve to devastating effect, so...
  20. Learning Incredible Ghost Serve

Learning Incredible Ghost Serve