started

1. I started a table tennis newsletter

There's a lot of newsletters out there these days. But I haven't found many high quality ones for tt... so I made one! It's gonna be a weekly roundup of the latest tt news along with a "classic match of the week" video and our most liked insta posts (where I do in depth analysis of tt stuff)...
  2. Have you started to play again?

Fingers crossed, we hope in the UK we can begin to start playing table tennis on the 4th July. Have your clubs opened yet around the world?
  3. Anthony Joshua started fighting at 18 How many late starters at TT has they're been?

Anthony Joshua started boxing at 18 how many late starters at table tennis has their been?
  4. [LHTT #63_Etc] The Day She Started TT

https://youtu.be/-62jWzH6df4
  5. Just started playing again :)

Hello guys...I just started playing again after graduating college... not much time to play since I'm still studying for board exam.. Do you have tips on what to focus on if you started playing again after some time? here is a video of how I play ... I know I have a lot to improve on XD thanks...
  6. Which famous players started playing later in life?

Which famous table tennis players started playing table tennis in their older age? Sorry if my English is not too good.
  7. Getting started?

I've never played a game in my life nor knew anyone who has. This year I saw the girls playing at London and really want to give it a try, what are the first steps to getting started? Also I'll be moving to Seattle soon - is there an active ping pong 'scene' there? :D
  8. The league started

Hello People. I know that the league started here in England this weekend, also in Sweden. Did anyone play and how did it go? Any chanse to take a step upper in the divisions this year? I played in British division 1. Didnt play very well, got 3-5 but the team is placed 3 so we still are in the...
  9. how old when started,BUT WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START

I started at 13 but what inspired me to start were the worlds in Birmingham in 1977, they were broadcast live every day Every day,brilliant,not since then have tt broadcast live every day on a terestrial channel, thats 35 years without major coverage of our sport.....35years...a disgrace...