adam

1. Get Adam Bobrow stumped.

GET ADAM BOBROW STUMPED. Mr. Adam Bobrow, a famous American *international pingpong ambassador*, he is well known for playing massive, persistent lobbings to fool people to death. Q: How to counter play Bobrow's lobbings effectively? A: Learn playing dropshots /Be happy/
  2. Adam Bobrow youtube

Was participating in a discussion about Adam Bobrow's youtube channel and how much money compared to pro's he makes from it. So, according to some random Youtube channel money calculator: Good job by Adam Bobrow. In the end, it seems you can make a living from table tennis :D
  3. Adam Bobrov vs World no.8 Cheng I-Ching

It did not end the way you would expect :D
  4. Adam Bobrow vs World no. 7 Lin Yun-Ju

First video
  5. 2019 US Open Video's (including Adam Bobrow)

Playlist of 24 video's, more coming everyday, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbT3cWK5vNmlNA_dRuejIoFRzLCtDkqaR
  6. Adam Bobrow vs Lin Gaoyuan...

camera angle could be better imho...
  7. Suggest some new names for Adam to use in his commentary

While we enjoy Adam's enthusiastic commentary, lot of people here are tired of his worn out usage of names like "The Dictator", "Queen of Hearts" , " The Dark Knight" . Let us please help him by suggesting some new ones that make some sense.. :)
  8. ADAM BOBROW THE VOICE OF TABLE TENNIS | TableTennisDaily Podcast #4

Hey everyone! We're live at the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships in Budapest doing podcasts with key figures and players in the sport. Here's our 4th podcast with the ITTF Commentator and table tennis personality Adam Bobrow. Dan and Adam discuss all things table tennis and what makes...
  9. Adam Bobrow's snake shot goes viral!

Adam Bobrow's snake shot goes viral for all the very right reasons! Check out the video below where Adam pulls off the snake shot against local club players to current World top 10 professionals. From challenge matches to National Championships. Some snakes* from around the world. This shot has...
  10. Adam Bobrow vs TableTennisDaily's Dan

Hey Everyone!! I'm back with another challenge match and this time it's with the voice of table tennis! After a ton of comments online, here it is, the challenge match between Dan and ITTF Commentator, The Voice of Table Tennis, Adam Bobrow! Find out who wins in this EPIC DUEL! Enjoy! Adam...
  11. TTD to interview Adam Bobrow later today

Hi guys, Ill be catching up with Adam Bobrow on Instagram live at 4pm UK time today. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask the voice of table tennis please fire away! Also, you can join in to our live stream by clicking the TableTennisDaily Icon on Instagram :)
  12. Adam Bobrow takes on Jun Mizutani!

Hey guys, Adam Bobrow has just posted a video of him playing against Jun Mizutani! It's pretty awesome stuff! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FAdamBobrowOfficial%2Fvideos%2F1455743811202158%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560"...
  13. Adam Bobrow VS World's Fastest Serve!

ITTF Commentator Adam Bobrow took on the world's fastest serve in the training hall of the Qatar Open this week!! Asuka Sakai's with the worlds fastest serve demonstrates how fast his serve really is in his first attempt! WATCH THIS! Here's a breakdown of the service in action via ttedge...
  14. Lets get Adam Bobrow to Rio!

What's going on with the commentary in Rio? Where's the main man Adam Bobrow? I just watched a video on Facebook of Adam being at home commentating in front of his mum which is really funny but seriously he should be at the Olympics! Isn't this best for the sport having Adam Bobrow, who has in...
  15. TableTennisDaily Vlog #4 - A day with Adam Bobrow

Hey all, Here is is my latest vlog which features ITTF Commentator Adam Bobrow. We go behind the scenes with Adam at the recent Swedish Open talking about the event and how the commentary live process takes place. We had lots of fun, Adam is a really cool guy and brings so much life and energy...
  16. China Team View Adam Bobrows Laptop!

Check out Adam Bobrow's story when he commentated at the recent China Open 2014! So my first day in mainland China and I didn't know exactly how things worked with the World Tour and my contacts, rides, etc., so took a bus to a hotel that I thought I might be staying at. Apparently when I...
  17. Discussion for Adam Bobrow's WTTTC Commentary

Dear all, just thought if I could open a post to discuss (for us and for ittf) Adam's performance! (I believe adam bobrow is the new tt fan commentator's name?). In general, I wish there is clear platform / session on ittf where fans can provide suggestions. (1) i wanna praise ittf for doing...
  18. Ma Long takes on Adam Bobrow!

Check this out, Ma Long played against new ITTF commentator Adam Bobrow on day 4 at the World Team Table Tennis Championships in Tokyo! The play can be seen below. Once again true fun and enjoyment displayed by Ma Long. Enjoy! In the words of Adam Bobrow. "You know when you have a...
  19. Adam Hugh Trick Shot!!!

20. Adam Bobrow style (Gangnam style)

Youtube sensation Adam Bobrow does it again but this time Gangnam style version! Thought I would share this with you guys! He's just amazing... or rather crazy ;)