days

1. FREE to View: 30 Coaching Tutorials in 30 Days

Hi everyone! I'm making 30 coaching tutorials in 30 days, starting yesterday, covering a number of foundation techniques with some basics and some useful tips and analogies to get everything into the best shape it can be. Hope you will follow along and find some of these useful! Day 1...
  2. How to recover after few days of consecutive play

Hey everyone, Yesterday I played my 4th consecutive night of either competition games or training, each of which took a toll on my muscles and joints. In particular, my knees start to have pain in them when I overuse them (I'm on the heavy side, so no surprise there). But I have noticed that if...
  3. what does CHEN WEIXING use these days?

what does CHEN WEIXING use these days?
  4. Werner Schlager Academy´s last days :-(

Sad news have reached me this morning. According to the Website mytischtennis.de the contract between the austrian federation ÖTTV and Werner Schlager ends at the end of the month and won´t be renewed. After the bankrupt from this year´s march the WSA had an offer by a chinese investor and...
  5. Travel to Saigon , Viet Nam for 18 days

Hello forum members, its time again for vacation :) i'm traveling to SaiGon VietNam for 18 days. Whenever im free then i'll looking for some good hours training. One of the member from my local club already gave me # of one of his brother that coaches for the Saigon team. I talked to him on...
  6. Why is Japanese Penhold less popular these days?

These days 90% of the people play shakehand, 9% play Chinese penhold and less than 1% play Japanese penhold. I know that the backhand is a weakness of the Jpen style but Ryu Seung Min prove that if you have a good footwork it can be as effective as shakehand. IMO the strongest forehands in the...
  7. Butterfly.tt massive announcement in 2 days?

http://www.butterfly.tt/ Any idea what this could be? If it's a new rubber designed for the plastic ball, hopefully Butterfly don't charge outrageous prices again. I speculate that this will be the new Bryce Highspeed rubber, but we'll wait and see. Thoughts?
  8. How many days do you train a week?

I wonder how many time a week do you train and how many hours do you do so. The pro players train twice a day but, let's see which is the panorama in the amateur field. I add a poll in which you can vote. Cheers!!
  9. coaching days

Hello. My first ever post. I have took up the sport again after 28 years. My daughter whom is very keen on the sports wants more coaching days. Is there a list of such places to go and train. She has had some one to one coaching but we are keen to train. She wants to improve. I want to get...
  10. Table Tennis - Last 100 Days (HD)

This video is outstanding! NEW video !!! Points from recent pro tours including Sweden and Austria. Number of rallies from the top quality final of Ma Long and Zhang Jike in Austria. Most of the angles are from the crowd and in crisp HD. Please "Like" and Subscribe for more Table Tennis Videos...
  11. Off/BAd days and bad playing streaks - and how to deal with them?

Do you guys have streaks or days where you are just not playing well, and your strokes don't 'work'? and what do you think causes this? Less time for training, mental/emotional state etc.. ?.. and whats the best way to get out of it? Personally, I find these days/times really upsetting..